• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sagarpatel740

Website
www.facebook.com
since i have got like more than 300+pokes and i did not want ny of them to release ...
if i want to trade one of the pokes frm my pokedex ... i m fed up by searching them
so i request pwo members that in pokedex .. were all pokes are there put a search option in which if u put charizard .. all charizard will be seen and no other pokes will be seen ...
thanks or reading

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
???​

sagarpatel740 said:
since i have got like more than 300+pokes and i did not want ny of them to release ...
what does that have to do with the other two lines u said?

sagarpatel740 said:
if i want to trade one of the pokes frm my pokedex ... i m fed up by searching them
fed up of searching your own pokes? you can just choose 6x100, and then Ctrl+F, type "charizard" and all your charizards will be highlighted??

i think the above statement might slve ur prob but if u mean to say, in playerdex..if we type "charizard" all the charizards owned by anybody will appear? :s
if that is so, most of them would not be for sale, so it'll just waste time.
and moreover, there is already a Search button in the forums, which can do the same task.

uh, tell me if u meant smthing else x.x

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If it's a problem, avoid having so many pokemon. Suggestions don't belong on the Forums.

sagarpatel740

Website
www.facebook.com
future_sight said:
???​

sagarpatel740 said:
what does that have to do with the other two lines u said?

sagarpatel740 said:
fed up of searching your own pokes? you can just choose 6x100, and then Ctrl+F, type "charizard" and all your charizards will be highlighted??

i think the above statement might slve ur prob but if u mean to say, in playerdex..if we type "charizard" all the charizards owned by anybody will appear? :s
if that is so, most of them would not be for sale, so it'll just waste time.
and moreover, there is already a Search button in the forums, which can do the same task.

uh, tell me if u meant smthing else x.x
i was asking abt the computer in poke centre
we have to do is to selcet ctrl+F??

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I may be wrong but the pokemon center computer is client based and therefore we are currently stuck with it. I have over six hundred pokemon now though and really don't have too much problem going through them on the pc. Even skipping to the end to get my latest catches doesn't take very long, so it's not an update I'd call a priority. Also when the new playerdex comes along with the new auction house I can get rid of a lot of what I have since many are farmed pokes which I caught looking for decent stat ones. I'm just not patient enough to trade the way things are currently. ;)