Search results

1. E

Player has Disconnected

A major problem we have to deal with, in addition to the unfinished battle system as it stands, is the frustration of people disconnecting while having no repercussions. A lot of people want DC's to count as losses, but then there are others who don't want people with real connection issues...
  2. E

2 suggestions, 1 topic.

I'd like to make some short suggestions: 1-Remove the happiness requirement for the outrage tutor. Reasons: -The outrage tutor quest, combined with the dragons den entry quest is sufficiently difficult for one simple move tutor. -Most pokemon who use this tutor are already lv 99, why should...
  3. E

Natures and Abilities

Now that it's been shown that it's possible for abilities to be implemented with the current client, I think it's high time to discuss how this should play out. There seems to be three options that everyone seems to pick from when it comes to how this will go down: A- New pokemon that will...
  4. E

Shiny Uncatchable Pokemon Ivs

Since the in game shiny update, I've been thinking that the balance of power has shifted. The people who donate are now in a better position than hunters in game, and it's because of the proximity of the minimum ivs between in game shinies, and token store shinies. Before it was fairly balanced...
  5. E

Achievement system.

I see with the release of version 1.9 we get these pretty little stars above our heads if we have membership. While it's nice to see some consideration on the part of the staff regarding their patrons, given that the name text is already green to symbolize their contribution, I believe the...
  6. E

TMs

There are so little TMs released compared to all 100 possible TMs, and I feel like people are growing increasingly tired of waiting such a long time between the release of 1 or 2 TMs. Now that vouchers are here, I think they should be a substitute for the TMs that the staff seems to like to make...
  7. E

Switching Option.

I'd like to suggest that when in a Non PVP battle, we implement the option of switching when an opponent is changing pokemon after one pokemon has fainted. This is illustrated here: http://prntscr.com/2k81ya http://prntscr.com/2k8260 The reason for this is that it makes it harder to train when...
  8. E

Rarities: A 5th tier? :O

I've noticed that there is a big problem with what people consider valuable, and how they perceive value here. Currently unless a pokemon is absolutely amazing it's really not worth much, and this is because the market is saturated with shinies, and Epics. Why would someone pay a decent price...
  9. E

Rarity: What's Your Perception?

I have a few questions for all of PWO, to provide insight to myself, and hopefully any staff who may come across this thread. I'd like to know, before anything is changed, what you all think of the current rarity system we have and what belongs where. Please answer the following questions with...
  10. E

Master Balls or Ultra Balls.

A recent post brought up an issue to my attention, server downtime or crashes interrupting the arduous task of throwing pokeball after pokeball at some pokemon with low catch rates, and disabling the trainer to catch the pokemon. I can only imagine my rage if this happened to me while I found a...
  11. E

Expanding on Staff-Player Interaction.

A while ago Empress Teck made a topic involving the preferred limitations of staff in regard to the capability of their staff accounts. While I believe it was a good discussion I would like to pinpoint a couple main points, suggest my opinion, and highlight them available them for further...
  12. E

One Month Pass: Safari Zone

While looking at the advancement of the transportation system, and how helpful the one month pass is to traders, and daycarers I wonder what could be done to help hunters and more specifically help hunters without further enabling botters. One Idea is to make a month pass in the safari zone...
  13. E

Improving the Guild Scene

Hello, recently I had a discussion with a group of players regarding the current guild scene. The topic that started it all was how to make it more interesting as I feel it's a major part of being a dedicated PWO player. The general consensus was that the competitive feel was lacking so we...
  14. E

Ideas for Teck: Dragon Rage

Ideas for Teck: Dragon Rage These are ideas based on data I've collected over the course of 40 sample battles. I've noticed certain pokemon are being over used and are constantly abusing the stat effecting moves such as agility, curse, autotomize, swords dance, dragon dance, and harden...
  15. E

Recommendations for the token store.

Hello, I've been doing some thinking about buying pokemon from the token store, and have found some issues I think should be discussed. To begin I'd like to point out the low cost of UC pokes if they're not Uber or Epic. People used to pay much more than 3m for a bad Slaking or Swamp ect ect...
  16. E

In case of A Zombie Apocalypse

What Pokemon team would you want? Post Pokes and reasoning (no legendaries) Saw one of these lists on the internet, thought I'd share My Team Metagross- Impervious to zombie attack (he crush them like bug) and psychic so he can clear a path just with his freakin thoughts...what can you do...
  17. E

Need People's Opinions

Ok PWO, I'm thinking about opening a poke pawn shop. I have a few questions for you. ;D For those of you who don't know, the basic idea is a loan system from me to you, with your Pokemon as collateral for the loan. I would charge interest on the amount given, and instead of having to sell your...