Shiny Uncatchable Pokemon Ivs

What should the minimum ivs be set as for Shiny Uncatchables?

• 1-31iv

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-31iv

• 10-31iv

• Leave them as they are (15-31iv)

• Total voters

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Since the in game shiny update, I've been thinking that the balance of power has shifted. The people who donate are now in a better position than hunters in game, and it's because of the proximity of the minimum ivs between in game shinies, and token store shinies. Before it was fairly balanced since the S UCs had much lower ivs, around half of in game shinies' minimum ivs. Now there's no substantial difference between the two, so there's no real reason why token store shinies would be viewed as inferior to in game shinies. It was GOOD that people viewed them as inferior, because it decreased the prestige, and power the donors had over the market. Now there's hardly any reason to choose an in game shiny over a S UC, and in my opinion, it needs to be addressed.

My suggestion is to reduce the minimum ivs for token store shinies from 1-31, for completely randomized stats. Now I realize that some people will strongly disagree, especially the donors, and they do need some incentive to donate after all. Therefore I'd like, if needed, there to be a compromise. I'd be comfortable with anything from a 5-10iv minimum for shiny UC pokemon. If you think the shiny uncatchables should remain 15-31iv please explain your reasoning for it, and not just that people need to get something for their real money please, be a bit more reasonable.

The-Predator

Youngster
i think 15-31 IV are good for now, people wouldnt be motivated to try to get those if they were that bad stated, and PWO needs donation motnh after month

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
There are other incomes that PWO gets besides the shiny UC rate, that is not the only reason people buy UC pokes. You will still see people buying pokes from the token store even without the shiny chance, and that is more than enough to power the server.

nemo55

I voted for 10-31 IVs, however I can see the logic in 1-31 IVs! Great topic though, something that needs to be looked at, and talked about...especially having this most recent update of in-game shinys..

The-Predator

Youngster
EcoWOLFrb said:
There are other incomes that PWO gets besides the shiny UC rate, that is not the only reason people buy UC pokes. You will still see people buying pokes from the token store even without the shiny chance, and that is more than enough to power the server.

Well was just saying because with all this complain about new shiny IV system, I think theres going to be some decrease of tokens bought due to some people refusing to buy MS anymore, besides S UC are not that big deal, and i dont think people are still buying that many token store pokemon, there are too many of em ingame already,with current market its better to buy some of those for cheap instead of spending some dollars for not that great value pokemon, there should be some new UCs to see some real income changes

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Just to clarify, I do not support reducing existing shiny uncatchable ivs.

The-Predator

Youngster
Bluerise said:
Changes are on their way...

Hope they are for good, I saw today some metangs for sale in trade channel for 1-3m around, a clear example that some people wouldnt buy em for 16 tokens in token store anymore if they can buy it for 1-3m ingame

nemo55

TrGfUFF.png

Something is up...not sure exactly what or how it has been changed though...

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
I think TS should be the first step of making shinies be the same they are in the handhelds and have their IV range be 1-31. This is a change I also hope to see implemented to wild shiny pokemon in the future.

Franc92

Youngster
I think that the range should be 1-31 for shiny ts, the same should be in game. But i want to discuss a point here. Shiny token store pokemons of the 'old era', that have 28+ ivs, should have never existed. And if they are here in game, i know that only oldest players have them. I suggest at least 2 ways to treat them: to transform them in non shiny pokes, but not changing the ivs, or to randomize their ivs at least 17-31 or something like that.