Pokemon Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash.catchem

Youngster
Thx for info maadoo, then its good updates crenel, i will be eagerly waiting for new updates.

I hope scizor to get x-scissor too, and it should have at least one steel type move.

crenel

Youngster
I won't be able to work on this again for another 3-5 days; I apologize for the delay. A combination of unfortunate factors has limited my capabilities for a short bit.

Gifford

future_sight said:
hey :D can skarmory's moves be updated? xD it got only steel wing and air cutter which are useful and those also have a chance of missing :p

They are not taking requests or suggestions, it has been stated multiple times... crenel has said he is going in numerical order, i don't see how people completely fail to read whatsoever.

Contagion

crenel said:
I won't be able to work on this again for another 3-5 days; I apologize for the delay. A combination of unfortunate factors has limited my capabilities for a short bit.

Thanks for the communication! It's always nice when we get some heads up of what's going on.

Don't worry at all about the delay though, your updates have been awesome and every update makes the game a little better, so thanks for each one!

Saric

Youngster
pokearcanine said:
can you pls upadte arcanine moveset?flare blitz and thunder fang would be amazing  :)
I doubt he's accepting any requests, he seems to be going down the line in order one by one.
Wait for arca's turn.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Be patient, guys. We all have lives and things to deal with. Things will come as they are finished =P

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
nice job but we need also some horrible rares to be updated like magby , heracross ...

Thanks man :)

ash.catchem

Youngster
Fadoka_1 said:
nice job but we need also some horrible rares to be updated like magby , heracross ...

Thanks man :)
Don't give suggestions otherwise crenel can ban you, didn't you read previuos discussions, he is doing one by one all pokemons, so it will be good even if he starts updating again..

MacCollin

Website
marc2010.deviantart.com
would it be possible to speed this progress up by normal-player-help? for example making lists of moves that poke should learn based on the latest editions including levels etc.? or anything else? i have holidays atm so if u want i d help u with some of the work.

crenel

Youngster
It wouldn't speed things up at the moment because I don't have easy access to the database right now. That's why this has been delayed. Normally I could do this on my phone while at work. I'm not sure if Jinji or Bluerise have better access at the moment but I would just expect this to be on hiatus until I get things sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.