Is your character stuck?

Sleeprunnerinc

I forgot to mention, I see all the NPC's that are in it and also the players when they move. The only thing I cannot do is move my character. I don't know if it's fixed now so I will check my game. IF I don't post again. The issue might be solved.

Engell25

problem .... black screen. I have several hours of being there at the entrance of azalea town gym
some GM would help me. thanks

Buggot

Can anyone help me? I'm stuck in the water with a surfboard equipped, but I cannot move. This comes right after I ran away from some pokemon that I cannot remember. Can anyone or an administrator move me to the mainland or something? Thank you. Oh, and I do not have an Escape Rope with me, so I couldn't go to the Pokecenter. Please Help!

EDIT: Here is a screenshot:

xkxflj.jpg

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I have locked your second post, please do not make duplicate posts in future.

You didn't say whether you had tried the normal options to get unstuck or not? Please check my signature for all options. Just in case none of those work you could also check your usb devices and see if one of them is causing the glitch.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Don't misunderstand me, Fonty, but your signature is outdated about cost of escape ropes. [/glow] :p :p :p

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I moved him, its because of the maps having extra tiles around the exit for visual looks and not being set to be surfable.

gu1m0

Hi! I need help. I'm stuck in the Mahogany Gym, just near Pryce.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
gu1m0 said:
How are you stuck exactly? If you didn't read the guidelines yet take a look at the main post. Using an escape rope or losing a PvP battle are possible fixes. :)

gu1m0

julio2503 said:
gu1m0 said:
How are you stuck exactly? If you didn't read the guidelines yet take a look at the main post. Using an escape rope or losing a PvP battle are possible fixes. :)

I can't use any robe and I can't battle with anyone because I'm stuck in the right side of gym leader:

Thanks

Buggot

Lol in Johto Aquatic Zone of the Safari XD

219xx6s.jpg

Can only move up or down once, it happened when I lag-moved

But that's okay, I'll just wait my time down surfing on 2 squares XD

Buggot

Haha, stuck again :p
This time, I'm near Nugget Bridge, was surfing to Cerulean Cave, then lag-moved. Happened once already, I lag-moved to Fred xD Take a look:

ngr61c.jpg

jgo7s7.jpg

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Err, Fred is there to move you, so you didn't need a CG to help you. :p

Next time use the space bar to talk to him instead. :)

Buggot

Oh no, I didn't mean that :p I meant that I had once talked to Fred, then I got lag-moved to a different spot later where there was no Fred :p

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
misterlomu said:
im stuck in route 43 for 5 days, help

It is worth actually reading the first post here when you are sent here, not just reposting. If you need help it really helps us to have as much information as possible. Anyway, you can use an Escape Rope, lose a battle with another player- ask for a battle to help you get unstuck on the battle channel ingame. Both will return you to your last Pokemon Center.

For staff to help you you have to be ingame at the time. So ask for help in the help channel to be moved, or go to IRC Chat, linked below in my signature, and ask for a staff member to move you there.