Is your character stuck?

mathiasdark

hi, since a while since played today not returned and stopped on Christmas Event City 2014 (Tinsel Town), got stuck in a part of the map to exit and return to the center poke, so I lost a battle that I got stuck in the center poke this city event (Tinsel town)

Ps: link with the '' print bug '' >>>> https://imageshack.us/i/id1I7uMip

thanks for listening

lola6a

hey, i'm also stuck in that map (tinsle town) and can't do anything. /stuck or /refresh don't help. reinstall or relog dont help. please help

reidtempest

Hi there! Its been a while since i last played PWO, i just downloaded the latest patch and when i logged in it seems like my account is still on an event map! can someone move me out there? thanks! My character name is reidtempest! thanks!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
reidtempest said:
Hi there! Its been a while since i last played PWO, i just downloaded the latest patch and when i logged in it seems like my account is still on an event map! can someone move me out there? thanks! My character name is reidtempest! thanks!

I moved you back to Vermilion City, if you are still having trouble loading your map refer to the Map Loading Issues post in this forum.

flaviodebiase

i'am stuck in the fushia gym, an npc come closer and block my way back. I can't figth pvp inside the gym and i have no escape rope. i have no idea what to do now.

naruto1997

HELP ME SOMEONE

please need urgent help, caught my avatar! no can do the movements of walking, please, if someone can as quickly help me possible, I I thank, I tried already make a relog, and I already also the / ref, but none of that said, please help me, since Thank You

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: HELP ME SOMEONE

naruto1997 said:
please need urgent help, caught my avatar! no can do the movements of walking, please, if someone can as quickly help me possible, I I thank, I tried already make a relog, and I already also the / ref, but none of that said, please help me, since Thank You

I would say to read the first post in this topic, but I see you are moving fine ingame again already.

Pestana1

adrionsamersla is stuck at tunnel 1, from cerulean to vermilion...
that passage is bugged! I was also suck in there!!
please help him and fix that route! We can't go forward in game!
tnx a lot

Kyuurei

I cant move :( stuck ..

Plssss help me .. Im stuck and i cant move .. I already type /ref . already done /quit or /ragequit . Still no response on moving :( Plssssss Help me

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: I cant move :( stuck ..

tadashi said:
Plssss help me .. Im stuck and i cant move .. I already type /ref . already done /quit or /ragequit . Still no response on moving :( Plssssss Help me

There are more fixes than just /ref and /quit to try in the first post of this thread. Also what to do if nothing else works, which is to check help channel ingame and IRC chat for staff assistance.

devastatorrr

please please move me a pokemon center i'm stuck no ref no quit please move me pokemon center :'( :'(

FinestRyeBread

I'm stuck in an area without an escape rope and I can't get out
http://i.imgur.com/J4W4xkP.png
The red shows where I can't jump over
http://i.imgur.com/4cBpzr7.png
This shows that it goes outside
http://i.imgur.com/LzAxpK9.png
This is the outside where I can't go anywhere

Left the area somehow

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You should have a surfboard and be able to surf further into the cave in the first screenshot, or back through the big lake towards the exit in the last screenshot. 

If you did somehow get there without a surfboard ask for a staff member to move you in the help chat or if there are no staff online ask to lose a PvP battle which will do the same thing. Just let them know your highest level pokemon so they know if they can beat you and don't have too high level pokemon- which will stop them from being able to battle you.

Minchika

Hi.
My character is stuck in an old event map i think from Christmas 2015 (Saltspray bay) and i haven't got an escape rope. Is there anyone who can help me or move me?
:s

Mijall

I dont know if this is still the best place to put this message but...

Hi, so I haven't played since the Christmas event and last logged out in the event zone. Now when I log in it shows my character in a black void. The UI pops up and kind of works but doesn't show any info. Shows no pokemon or items (so cant escape rope) it lets me type in the chat box but doesn't show any messages or respond to any commands so I cant look for a staff member to help me. Im logged in now and can log back in whenever someone is available to help if I can be moved to a normal map

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I dont know if this is still the best place to put this message but...

Hi, so I haven't played since the Christmas event and last logged out in the event zone. Now when I log in it shows my character in a black void. The UI pops up and kind of works but doesn't show any info. Shows no pokemon or items (so cant escape rope) it lets me type in the chat box but doesn't show any messages or respond to any commands so I cant look for a staff member to help me. Im logged in now and can log back in whenever someone is available to help if I can be moved to a normal map
Are you online now? I'm free to help :)