Is your character stuck?

Arrlock

Well, when i logged on after the downtime i found myself stuck at cerulean city's pokecenter facing the pc and can only press space to view my stored pokemons..
can't move at all

yuudev

how to fix stuck character with the blank map,,im trying to relogging but the problem still occured,,it been like this since yesterday,,before that i dont have problem like this
O0

Orean

Website
twitter.com
There have been struggles with the map/web server as of recent, mainly on the host's end. Therein, there have been inconsistencies with the maps loading within the past several days. We're hoping that this will be resolved on the host's end soon, but for now, not much can be done other than persisting with relogging/re-attempting to load your map, I'm afraid.

Apologies for any inconveniences.

yuudev

apology accepted LOL, my problems is long gone,,just wait for reloading,,and keep trying to relog (and never give up)

O0

macroma

I am stuck in new Bark Town. There's one florest around me and I cant go out. Please help me

FrozenMeadow

Hello!

I will go straight to the point: Iam stuck at Route 13 after battling a trainer. I can't type, pm, move or do anything, so I hope someone can help me. I have tried to relog, but it didn't help. Instead, the trainer I battled will "notice me" and approach, then nothing happens.

Thanks in advance,

FrozenMeadow

Thye

Hello

I am stuck outside a house in Cerulean city.
Hope someone can help me :D

Suck

Hi !

Got stuck on a cliff at Route 40 ! Please HELP !!

UxWVdWF.png

PS: My problem was solved , thank you

niguy

Hey guys I'm stuck in professor oak's office and can't move, type, pm, or anything, my character is unresponsive to anything I've done. I've tried reloading, logging in and out but it still doesn't do anything.

Thanks in advance!

brterakado

In the black screen error, change the position of the player can solve?

If yes, some staff member can chance my position?

I am in route4 (x:12, y:10)

Very tks

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
If no staff member is online when you try you can use an escape rope- which are free when you defeat a gym leader- or lose a PvP battle. Both will send you back to your last pokemon center and just hope that map loads for you. It may not.

Unfortunately this is a persistent glitch for some that we haven't found a common cause or solution for as yet.

There are things you can try- register another account and see if it is account related- try another computer- another internet address- another windows user account.
Uninstall PWO and delete the PWO folder from your Program Files and then download and reinstall.
Type /ref while the map is attempting to load.
Make sure pwo.exe is an exception in your firewall.

Also if your computer is part of a Network it could be the Network Security blocking the map server.

It can even come good on its own, or one of the above may work, but there is no set solution unfortunately.

Good luck!

Fentor

Same problem here. I can't go anywhere from Pokecenter 19. I tried /ref, /stuck, escape ropes and logging in/out.

avfctom

I seem to be stuck on Vermilion City no idea on the exact spot on the map or how to find it out havent logged in for 16 months :O

Just got a black blank map

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Have you done a quick forum search?

It could be your anti-virus.

avfctom

Pansy said:
Have you done a quick forum search?

It could be your anti-virus.
De-activated antivirus for 10 mins and tried and was still stuck in the exact same spot with no map.

edit: battled and died and ended up in the poke center with no maps its like all the maps are just missing.

Purvesh2000

Hello I m stucked in saffron gym also by using proxy server can anyone help me plzz ?