Is your character stuck?

eraezr

Hey I'm stuck at this train station. Like in front of the counter. I can't even type into the bar to call for help. Not even when i log out and log back in.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
eraezr said:
Hey I'm stuck at this train station. Like in front of the counter. I can't even type into the bar to call for help. Not even when i log out and log back in.

seems to be fine now

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Re: PWO Battle Tower

XAlisson said:
I'm stuck in celurean

Moved your post here, as it's more well-placed on this topic.

If you haven't already tried the player-available solutions, I would use an escape rope or lose a PvP battle—both of which will teleport you to your last-visited PC. Otherwise, if these options have been exhausted/are unserviceable, let us know when you're online again, so a staff member may log in and reposition you.

Binja

I used the teleporter in the Lavender tower and am now stuck in a wall outside of the town.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
StrikOP said:
http://gyazo.com/ca7c3d453d066595b7595750240ea5b4

Stucked here

look through the 'stuck?' information in my signature below this post, the only way staff can move you is if you let us know when you are online either by asking in the help channel or going to IRC Chat which is also linked below in my signature.

Saurabh01

Hiii.Someone help me i was doing lapras's quest and i got stuck below the stones in water..Help me..

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Saurabh01 said:
Hiii.Someone help me i was doing lapras's quest and i got stuck below the stones in water..Help me..

You have to be ingame for us to help you. Ask in help channel, I'll be around for a little while.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Maps are a different issue, read here:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=26973

BlueExorcist

someone please help me i'm stuck in goldenrod pokecenter i try anything for move but nothing :(

Jerre

I just started an alternative account in Kanto. When I try to battle pokemon near viridian city, I keep getting teleported back inside on of the trees that are near the pond in viridian city. The battle doesn't even start, the screen just turns black when I encounter a pokemon and when the screen turns back on i am in viridian city, near the pond in a tree. Can you fix the problem please?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Go into the Pokemon Center and talk to Nurse Joy. That should fix things for you.

ltoshst10

I'm stuck in lavender town, i'm online and no CG+in game to help me =(
I'm on the left side of pokecenter in a mountain!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You are not ingame as of this moment, if you want help either PM me ingame (Fonty) or come to IRC Chat and ask for live help there. IRC Chat is linked below in my signature.