Is your character stuck?

Sahip

Previous day im normally log out the game in mt.moon cave. And today im stuck out of map and my pokemons are not visible. I cant see chat log or anything. Just black.

I am stuck every time i login to the game.

Will someone help me please?

djedi300

Help! i just started in im stuck behind nothing can't move.

XdS5Lzj.jpg

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
The server is locked for maintenance, and it will refuse your connection every time you try to connect to the server. You can check the server status from here, and check information about down times via twitter.

Tha-Kram

first: try /ref
2nd, also fixed with the 1st option, make sure you are not chatting and walking at the same time

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You can try typing /joyoff which also helps some players. Other players with this problem have been able to move after relogging.

Also as Kram said if you have hit enter and can type in chat it is impossible to move, so that's something to watch out for.

Tiduhasiumausi

hi .

I'm stuck and also cant use the chat. Logging in again does not help aswell. Would be great if someone could help me;-)

Cheers

BioBuGsc2

my character seems to be walking very slow when i walk forward, walking sideways is normal.Is this a known bug and how can i fix it?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
BioBuGsc2 said:
my character seems to be walking very slow when i walk forward, walking sideways is normal.Is this a known bug and how can i fix it?

Sounds like you're on the bike path- Route 17. It is uphill going north and without a bike it is slower walking that way.

mouxo

while i was fighting a gym battle ,the game stucked and i logged out. After i logged i couldn't fight again tha gym boss.So i can't have the bagde.Is there any way to fix this?

Pyroxie666

help please i cant battle violet gym leader the battle screen dont appear after he talk to me

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It's important to know what he actually says to you, and if you get a message above your chat when you do. I can guess the reason though, you probably don't have enough Rep to battle him yet. Go to Dark Cave West, which is just to the right of Violet City, and talk to Granpa Duncan in the top corner. He'll ask you to do a few things for him and will reward you with enough Rep to continue on your journey- as well as access to a restricted area for training.

Elijah93001

help!help!help!

my account banned how do i fix this i restart my pc and then i receive ,my account in pwo banned?
plz help me

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Re: help!help!help!

Elijah93001 said:
my account banned how do i fix this i restart my pc and then i receive ,my account in pwo banned?
plz help me
Your account is not stuck, so no reason to post here. Ban Appeals should be posted on the Playerdex under the Community Watch section. You can see the reason for the ban by clicking on "My Account" on the top left corner.

Legoulas

Hey, i went up the scales in the museum of pewter city, talked at a column and then got at a black screen, which says:
"Atempting to reload map (The Spider Woods), if problem persists try again later..."

I've tried to relog or battle someone, but i just get back to the same black screen...typed /stuck in help also,but i don't know if it was posted..Please get me out if you can :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You have to be ingame for us to move you. Ask in help channel for staff to move you or go to IRC Chat, which is linked below in my signature, and ask there.