Game: The Den Awaits

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
krisz019 said:
I have a question xd.. the horsea scale drops from horsea/seadra. But has anyone tested it that the location does not have to be whirl islands?
Why would they drop elsewhere?

K

krisz019

Bluerise said:
krisz019 said:
I have a question xd.. the horsea scale drops from horsea/seadra. But has anyone tested it that the location does not have to be whirl islands?

i mean to say if horsea not from whirl islands would drop it.

D

dracoattacker

krisz019 said:
Bluerise said:

Okay, but that will make it to easy, won't it? I just get the feeling I'm really traveling towards a goal, to reach a certain place to defeat 'em all. If the staff do that, it would make it just another easy quest!

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
krisz019 said:
Bluerise said:
krisz019 said:

I knew what you meant, as I asked before - why would they drop elsewhere if it leads you there?

K

krisz019

Bluerise said:
krisz019 said:
Bluerise said:
krisz019 said:

I knew what you meant, as I asked before - why would they drop elsewhere if it leads you there?

i see well i was only asking. hmmm the 2nd part of the quest is cruel to kill dratinis and drop rate isnt high.

NinjaBr

Banned
I browse a Horsea Scale, I came to Cinnabar, and talked to the NPC (Edwrd) and he says only that the link of the photo.

Horsea_Scale.jpg

Is that correct? I can go to the second step, kill Dratini? or have something else before that?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If that what the NPC told you to do, then yes.

(Going based on your question, I'm going to assume you ignored the NPC.  It is vital that you don't ignore the NPCs at all during your journey to the DDs.)

supriz

Youngster
Sometimes I think This Quest Is impossible...
3 extreme search of fossils...
i guess the dragon's den will the unexplored for years...
best of luck for all the player who are trying there level best to reach the goal..hope server down dont roll back ur fossils LOL
thank you!!

Bogs

yea ..
the quest is to hard.. and the dragons den cave will be unexplored a lot of time
I think no 1 has enter in dragon den
Common why not make the quest easy and people can do it
Some  trainer search and train fish lvl a lot for catching a dratini.. and the quest need to kill 1 and the rate isn't high

jboysr05

Bogs said:
yea ..
the quest is to hard.. and the dragons den cave will be unexplored a lot of time
Some  trainer search and train fish lvl a lot for catching a dratini.. and the quest need to kill 1 and the rate isn't high

I agree and Disagree with you.  I agree that yes, this is a very hard quest, and only the strongest willed will get there.  But, I disagree with the fact that you wanna make it easier.  I love the quest the way it is.  I have done everything in the game, all 16 badges, all quest, everything.  The only thing left for me to do is train and hunt shiny pokemon.  This at least gives me something to do.  Although, I would like someone to check and make sure the quest, preferably the second part, is working correctly.

Crocs2001

Bogs said:
yea ..

hmm.. reading this post, i get the same feeling like when i read something like "why are there have to be neg exp each time my poke evolve?its so hard to train it"...  or "why is clair so hard to beat?there are no good training spot to train my pokes for clair" etc,, etc..
few things are made a little hard to do in PWO to make this game a bit more challenging.. TBH, the halloween event are a bit too easy,, the difficulty of this dragon'e den quest should just stay like this.. if you think you're wasting your time fishing for horsea scale, or if you still need a better dragonite for your team so killing dratinis is something you dont want to do, well maybe this quest is NOT for you (yet)..  as for myself, i am ready to do this quest, and ready to kill dratinis.. :D, but for now, i want to train some pokes for my reserve max team. after that, ill try my luck in whirl island again

but maybe, we need better pokes for dragon's den.. IMO flygon is not that good,, just dont want all the trouble just to have a trapinch as an HR there.. better dragon pokes will be nice like gee.. idk, a gen IV gabite? lol

King

they didn't even add bagon so we strike of them adding gabite and im curious to know what level pokes are in dragons den which they want to keep as secret.  ???

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Crocs2001 said:
Bogs said:
yea ..

hmm.. reading this post, i get the same feeling like when i read something like "why are there have to be neg exp each time my poke evolve?its so hard to train it"...  or "why is clair so hard to beat?there are no good training spot to train my pokes for clair" etc,, etc..
few things are made a little hard to do in PWO to make this game a bit more challenging.. TBH, the halloween event are a bit too easy,, the difficulty of this dragon'e den quest should just stay like this.. if you think you're wasting your time fishing for horsea scale, or if you still need a better dragonite for your team so killing dratinis is something you dont want to do, well maybe this quest is NOT for you (yet)..  as for myself, i am ready to do this quest, and ready to kill dratinis.. :D, but for now, i want to train some pokes for my reserve max team. after that, ill try my luck in whirl island again

but maybe, we need better pokes for dragon's den.. IMO flygon is not that good,, just dont want all the trouble just to have a trapinch as an HR there.. better dragon pokes will be nice like gee.. idk, a gen IV gabite? lol

I understand where you coming from to as its really something nice to do, but having to kill one hr with the rate the item is thats the killer. I don't mind hunting its just having to hunt and kill a hr to access the new area where the same poke is hr. If the poke that dropped the item was a vr might of been easier but there isn't any other dragon types in-game that they could of added it to for the quest line i presume. I am still trying to hunt this a few hours a day hoping when some one do get in the den they add more pokes to it

Bogs

yea is a good idea to add another good dragon pokemon but, why to add a 16 tokens UC,
Swablu can be put there , cuz altaria is a dragon type

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
I agree with the swablu. But flygon is a good pokemon too. As for my self, the dragon's den is my ultimate goal, and I am hoping I can get to it before they remove it from the game.