Game: The Den Awaits

K

krisz019

Is there a specific spot or poke in whirl islans where you get the first fossil?  Theres alot of people but i havent head even 1 that has gotten it yet. or is it a live poke your supposed to bring?

ShinyMarill

Thank you staff, for all the hard work put into the game ^^ Can't wait to get in game tonight!

jaffak

Thank you guys for this update. :) I can't wait to get into Dragons Den. :D Once more Thank you guys. :D

ZeeBlog

Thanks For The Update, But I Don't Like The Idea Of Making The Trade In One City :/ ... Anyways I Would Suggest It To Be The City That Is Containing The Train, So We Can Easily Move =3

Bogs

wow nice, dragon den is open yupii  ;D
i wait to open the Trade City that will be nice :d

S

Shadowmeire

freaking epic sauce i cannot WAIT to go get into the den! hope its really fun, and a good area for training pokes! and Trapinch?  i always did love Flygon! so ill meet everyone in there!
ANd to the Staff ARIGATO! and good luck on the other parts of PWO i know you guys are working really harsh with all of this so you have my gratitude!

mrwamster

Okay i have a few question's ..

is this a Pokemon Game ?

is this an UPDATE for PWO ?

where can i download it ?

D

dracoattacker

trikmeistars

So this quest is in the web or in the game? And if it is in web should i find something is to that hint or i should use that hint in game like find something? Game or web? Or it isnt quest realy? I didn't understand it realy.

D

dracoattacker

Nope, nobody understands it. I dont know if other did, but I already searched thorugh all of Whirl Island. No sign of any prehistoric.

K

krisz019

Sonic Dragon said:
Nope, nobody understands it. I dont know if other did, but I already searched thorugh all of Whirl Island. No sign of any prehistoric.

same here.. i Hunted for 4 hours at whirl islands yesterday. no luck.. is this supposed to be a riddle... will a kind staff kindly give a hint in this matter?.... any good samaritan nearby? Lol.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
trikmeistars said:
So this quest is in the web or in the game? And if it is in web should i find something is to that hint or i should use that hint in game like find something? Game or web? Or it isnt quest realy? I didn't understand it realy.
It's all ingame however the first post of this topic hints at where to begin.

D

dracoattacker

Bluerise said:
trikmeistars said:

If only you gave us a hint about the fossils. XP Everybody is stuck there.

K

krisz019

Bluerise said:
trikmeistars said:

any hints about the fossils xd? pretty  please with cherry on top.