Game: The Den Awaits

Infernape

Bluerise said:
Hopefully fixed now.

so I did what should be done ... along the quest does not remember seeing other bugs, but if I do I'll post to help
thank you blue ;)

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
wow, i made a topic about that and a few others in january and was told that the staff have better things to do, than to correct spelling mistakes.......

mad30

Youngster
accursed1 said:
wow, i made a topic about that and a few others in january and was told that the staff have better things to do, than to correct spelling mistakes.......
Who told you that?

JD001

Youngster
accursed1 said:
Rather than posting a topic about it, why not post on the thread that was created for the Den itself. Seeing as how Lee has the thread, he will get a notification as well lol

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
mad30 said:
accursed1 said:
Who told you that?

i don't rightly remember, and i can't seem to locate the thread.... i guess it got buried in amongst all the other old threads.... i was one of the people who had to wait for the quest to be fixed before being able to go to the next part....

JD001 said:
accursed1 said:
Rather than posting a topic about it, why not post on the thread that was created for the Den itself. Seeing as how Lee has the thread, he will get a notification as well lol

because at the time there were a bunch of threads about the quest, as parts of it were broken. this is the first forum i have ever been a part of, so i am still a noob at these things.. my philosophy; when in rome.

darkdane

When trying to find the Dratini's Skin... I saw this... and just to say this is Probably the WORST luck anyone in PWO has had...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 1,055

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Err, why are you fishing if you have a surfboard? Dratini requires level 50 fishing skill but no skill in surfing.

darkdane

HitmonFonty said:
Err, why are you fishing if you have a surfboard? Dratini requires level 50 fishing skill but no skill in surfing.

Lol, my fishing level is lv61, I think I would be fine... Not just that I found 10 carvanha's and 9 spheals from surfing without finding dratini, so somethings wrong...