Game: The Den Awaits

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hello there.

After being worked on for over a year (yes, i'm serious), the Dragons Den is finally open but the question should be are you prepared for what's out there?

I would like to thank all the staff who were involved with this project and a big thank you to those of who of which were asked a last minute to do some quick additionals.
I would like to also thank Nee, Regi and JaguarChief who were originally behind this project and planned out all the quest line (which was a total of 31 pages on MS Word) for which we have today and sadly they aren't here with us to this day to see their work.

To kick start you off, here's a hint as to where to go:

Marsh_Badge.png

Before you go searching off though, we would like to let players know of two things:

The Halloween event is now over, all players who were on the maps have been moved over to their last PC.

In around 2 weeks, we plan to remove trading from PCs.  Instead there will be one main location per region for trading as we bring you Trade City.  More information will be available at release.

Be prepared for what's to come and have fun with PWO. ~

PS. Any bugs with the NPCs should be reported at http://pokemon-world-online.net/forum/h ... .php?f=7.0

Kaiko

Youngster
awesome!!! I cant wait! thanks to all the staff. :D

NinjaBr

Banned
I am happy to know that part of the team although not more than Pwo, left a legacy!

Congratulations!  ;)

DeathOverLord

Nice i was asking about this like a month ago and i was told it was made but there was a quest or something... XD

8ugs

This sounds so awesome. :3 Thanks to all involved for all the hard work in bringing this new area. :D Furthermore, I think the Trade City will be a great idea... >..> It'll prolly cut down on scammers, since one area can prolly be monitored more effectively than 18. ^^ Thanks so much, guys.

Seth

Wicked.

We appreciate the fine work, guys!

EDIT: Trapinch is catchable. Oh man.

Kaiko

Youngster
Definitely hunting a trapinch once the game is back up :eek:

Unubis

Time to go hunt a little :p
Thanks to the staff for bringing us more fun maps

0ghost0

hmmm, i can't wait to see this awesome update. thanks to all of the staff. =)

S

Senmon

Thanks for your hard work PWO Team!!!

I am anxious to join this new challenge soon. Next destination: Dragon's Den.  ;D

Tune

Thanks once again for the updates! Can't wait to try out the new content.

R

rayquaza72

Always loved the dragons den, just going to be hard choosing this or skyrim

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Glad to see this finally completed.

Funny thing is I'm usually in Blackthorn City in PWO (where the Den is usually located in Pokémon games), though it's mainly because I feel Blackthorn Gym is not only the strongest Gym in PWO currently, but also has the best design of them all.

Naero

Thanks for the update :) It's been good seeing more game content (areas/quests/etc) added in the last several months.

Trade City should eliminate all of the unwanted trade request spam in pokemon centers, to those who have no intent on trading when they enter PCs. >.>

jboysr05

Rayquaza said:
Always loved the dragons den, just going to be hard choosing this or skyrim

Skyrim ftw.  :D

Anyways, Im having the same problem lol.  Dunno whether to play this or another game.  Trying to do both at the same time lol.  Anyways, I was enjoying trying to figure out the quest for it before the server was reloaded.  Im hoping to have moree time tomorrow.