Game: The Den Awaits

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
krisz019 said:
Bluerise said:
trikmeistars said:
So this quest is in the web or in the game? And if it is in web should i find something is to that hint or i should use that hint in game like find something? Game or web? Or it isnt quest realy? I didn't understand it realy.
It's all ingame however the first post of this topic hints at where to begin.

any hints about the fossils xd? pretty  please with cherry on top.
Should be fixed once the server is back up from it's reload.

D

dracoattacker

Bluerise said:
krisz019 said:
Bluerise said:
trikmeistars said:
So this quest is in the web or in the game? And if it is in web should i find something is to that hint or i should use that hint in game like find something? Game or web? Or it isnt quest realy? I didn't understand it realy.

Okay, but what should be fixed? :S

K

krisz019

Bluerise said:
krisz019 said:
Bluerise said:
trikmeistars said:

o.o many thanks xd

D

dracoattacker

Huh? You didnt install that already? xd Now a lot of people spend their time only leveling up fishing. Oh well, it did help fish up other Pokémon and gaining exp.

jboysr05

You guys are so evil bluerise.  My question is, is the second drop 100%?

K

krisz019

so has anyone found the said scale? been  hunting for 2 hours and no signs of it.

d-mega

i'm real not good with looting items. i've been looking for other items before but could'nt find any. and for this 1 i've been fishing for it for like 12 hrs but no use at all.

hope you make it a little easier.  :(

jboysr05

Its called a horsea scale.  It has no effects, Im guessing, and you dont lose it when you talk to the old man again.  Unless he takes it after you finish, which I havnt done yet.  Kinda stuck on the second part.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Same i am stuck at the second part the first part of the message blinked across my screen i got piece of the second part and talking to him again he is telling me something completely new.

jboysr05

I also have a problem similar to ramensnoodle.  Not that it froze, but he tells me the same thing.  I know this is probably how you guys wanted it, but if I may make a suggestion.  Is it possible for you guys to make him repeat the part of the quest your on?  I know what he wants, but im not quite sure where to look at, and what to exactly do.  So, having the hint there would make it alot easier to figure out what to do.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
lol, i've honestly quit the quest for a while until someone can complete it cause i get the first part of the guy saying he wants a scale, so im guessing that is the Horsea scale!, However i've heard from people that have the horsea scale that when they bring it too him and he dont say nothing new?? So its a little confusing lol, so i ll wait for somebody to figure it out before i go spend a lot of time completing that quest cause i've got daycaring to finish and a tournament to train for :)

jboysr05

knuckles002 said:
lol, i've honestly quit the quest for a while until someone can complete it cause i get the first part of the guy saying he wants a scale, so im guessing that is the Horsea scale!, However i've heard from people that have the horsea scale that when they bring it too him and he dont say nothing new?? So its a little confusing lol, so i ll wait for somebody to figure it out before i go spend a lot of time completing that quest cause i've got daycaring to finish and a tournament to train for :)

I can confirm that the first part truly works.  But, after that part, im not to sure, because im not quite sure what to do.  But I can confirm since yesterday after the downtime, it does work.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
From the little bit i got a location and a hint as to the next poke to catch which from what he said was a hr. I just need to talk to him again to get some sort of confirmation to it.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
So you do need the Horsea scale for the first part? and he does say something new after you bring it to him?