Game: The Den Awaits

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
staff members don't count. (sorry to whom that comment may have offended) we the peons of pwo have to do the quest to get in. and knuckles, that mind control collar you put on sala prevents it from thinking properly.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
MacCollin said:
hey just a short question ^^ do i have to fish and fight the H. / S. where the npc told me to do or can i find the h.scale worldwide?

I think it's only supposed to be in the Whirl Islands. Some have claimed to have found one in other places like Vermilion City. However even if that's true your best bet is still Whirl Islands since we know for a fact it is there.

dzikuman

Hi all !.

I've already done dragon den Quest !. Finnaly, for god sake. But, I have some question. Is there only dragon's den B1F already opened, and we can't go to lowers levels ?. Is just another Q to do, if someone want to get lower, and lower?

I thought that, there is so many, dragons pokes. But, there's nothing intresting ^^.
( Although I've added Altaria to pokedex : > )

JD001

Youngster
dzikuman said:
Hi all !.

I've already done dragon den Quest !. Finnaly, for god sake. But, I have some question. Is there only dragon's den B1F already opened, and we can't go to lowers levels ?. Is just another Q to do, if someone want to get lower, and lower?

I thought that, there is so many, dragons pokes. But, there's nothing intresting ^^.
( Although I've added Altaria to pokedex : > )

In pwo, there aren't many dragon types..Dratini/Evos, Bagon/evo's, Swablu/Evo's, Trapinch/evo's and Kingdra. Other things like Charizard and Gyarados aren't dragons. All of the above mentioned are available in game in the wild with the exception of Trapinch which is still a token pokemon. Also there is another level, there are two levels in the cave.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
swablu isn't available ingame, I believe that guy was talking about battling an npc when he said he got pokedex data for it

JD001

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
swablu isn't available ingame, I believe that guy was talking about battling an npc when he said he got pokedex data for it
I did miss that part and ya i figured, but I was more so going for the point that there are dragon types, but the game only up to 3rd gen as of now.

dzikuman

JD001 said:
In pwo, there aren't many dragon types..Dratini/Evos, Bagon/evo's, Swablu/Evo's, Trapinch/evo's and Kingdra. Other things like Charizard and Gyarados aren't dragons. All of the above mentioned are available in game in the wild with the exception of Trapinch which is still a token pokemon. Also there is another level, there are two levels in the cave.

Yes, but I need to know, is there exist Dragon's den B2F and B3F something like that, despite enternance and b1f. If you said that, " there are two levels in the cave " so, why the Dragon Master who's standing in yours palace, told me, that he cant let me go to lowers levels ( floors ). He said that there IS someone down there, but he cant let me in, not yet. So, I have to deafeat something else? Did another Q ?  :)

JD001

Youngster
dzikuman said:
JD001 said:

Yes, but I need to know, is there exist Dragon's den B2F and B3F something like that, despite enternance and b1f. If you said that, " there are two levels in the cave " so, why the Dragon Master who's standing in yours palace, told me, that he cant let me go to lowers levels ( floors ). He said that there IS someone down there, but he cant let me in, not yet. So, I have to deafeat something else? Did another Q ?  :)

I don't know the specifics but thismight help you out.

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
Thank you all for this wonderful quest! It took me more effort than the whole Pokemon Black :) I had really a lot of fun

Infernape

Well, I think part of the quest, part of the pan to catch the NPC Cheryl is showing that ... Hope this helps ..

semttulo1vn.jpg

semttulore.jpg

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I'll look into that in the next few minutes, thanks.