Search results

1. A

Hello, I am looking to come back to the game, I have everything updated and have sifted through forums and wiki and cannot find an answer to my question.. It could very well be there, and I may have missed it but... On the log in screen it won't let me type anything at all, I have uninstalled...
  2. A

client download

So i bought a new computer, got everything set up on it... except pwo. I have used each of your downloaders for the client and i keep getting this error. If anyone could help, that would be great... Also, my comp runs windows 8 without a touch screen... if that makes a difference...
  3. A

error code in guild bank

I tried to transfer pokes from my guild bank, and keep getting error 18309. I have logged out, closed my browser and waited an hour, same error each time.
  4. A

Xbox Controller

Hey, I wouldn't ask, but I can't find the thread where someone explains how to set up controllers for use with PWO. All I can do is turn on the spot, and change my controller to mouse mode.... If anyone can link me to the thread that explains how to set this up, or post it here I would...
  5. A

Wiki account.

I lost my pw for the wiki, and appear to be locked out of the e-mail address I made the account with. Could I have the e-mail address changed or do I have to request a new account?
  6. A

Strange Bug

I am trying to catch a wild stantler; after it appearing to attack it's self it fainted my houndoom and I sent out charizard..... the ss says the rest. How strange...
  7. A

MS did not expire.

I have had MS for over a month now, it has not expired yet.
  8. A

Potentaily 3 clients from 1 ip

So I have a friend who comes over to use my net sometimes and she decided to make a pwo account, also my brother is moving in with me on the 1st and he will probably want to play too. At anytime, there can be 3 clients going from my ip. By the way sorry if this is in the wrong section of the...
  9. A

Donations are closing?

Donation is closing? I do not understand why, you said that you can’t keep this up, we all know that the tokens have been going out slow, it is understandable as you guys do have other things to do in the game. Most of us understand that the tokens can take time right now, we were willing to...
  10. A

Reg codes

Just wondering if anyone can help me. A friend of mine has been trying to join pwo for months. She missed our last few "normal" reg dates, and failed to be picked for the first "send in the code" thingie.... Now she has been applying every 48 hours since reg opened 24/7, is this luck of the...
  11. A

Can't reply on my guild post.

so, I was going to use the "April Fools Day" event as a guild hunt to give my minions a chance to earn some points towards their promotion, and I find that I have no way to reply. Even my "quote" option is unavailable. This is only on my guild post though, I can quote/reply to any other post but...
  12. A

what IS the speed of a fast yet?

Does anyone know how fast a yet really is? What if two yets were flying at each other, what factors would determine the results of the impact? Oh ok, I'm bugging, but we need to get the NPC's better translators... Google Translate just isn't cutting it. and also, this one, from the same NPC
  13. A

Beginner FAQ's

So, I have seen all these questions asked often, and multiply within a short period of time.  Because of this I have decided to compile a list of Frequently Asked Questions, here out referred to as FAQ’s. If you have anything to add, or if I have made a mistake anywhere, please feel free to...
  14. A

weird error.

So the game has been up all day, and I have not been able to get on. This happens to me at least once a week, so I did what I have found always fixes this. I re-downloaded the client. this time the client re download did not work, and I got this error... and please don't just tell me to try...
  15. A

PWO Mobile

Someone said that you can play PWO on a phone. please confirm or deny this for me, and if i could know what kind of phone you can play it on that would be great, as i plan on getting a phone to play PWO on the go!