Strange Bug

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
I am trying to catch a wild stantler; after it appearing to attack it's self it fainted my houndoom and I sent out charizard..... the ss says the rest.

1F4mi

How strange...

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
]Not sure if this is related.... I walk into a battle with a S SNOWRUNT!!!!! (I NEVER FIND SHINYS!) I catch it, and it is a regular old snowrunt... As you can see, the snowrunt appears to be damaging it's self when it attacks me, but so did the zigzagon I caught... And s snowrunt never turned into s gyara the way stantler did.... It was s snowrunt from the start of the battle.... *Sad*
1F54t

......s snowrunt........

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
The bug is known where the wild Pokemon mimics yours.

darkshadow.

accursed1 said:
that explains charizard.... what about my s snowrunt? i caught it and ran to the pokecenter to find a non shiny snorunt...

If ur poke is shiny, like you had your shiny gyarados, the wild poke mimics the "shiny form" and become shiny but it's only a regular one.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

This has happened to me too, random wild shinies when I had a shiny out and when I caught them they were normal. Dem Mimics such a tease.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
accursed1 said:
why not any other poke i have run into with gyara out?

It's a random glitch, if we knew the exact circumstances of it happening no doubt the Admin/Devs could isolate the problem and correct it.

SOULTAKER1994

i heard about this .. i thought this bug was fixed.. correct me if im mistaken it with some other bug