Reg codes

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
Just wondering if anyone can help me. A friend of mine has been trying to join pwo for months. She missed our last few "normal" reg dates, and failed to be picked for the first "send in the code" thingie.... Now she has been applying every 48 hours since reg opened 24/7, is this luck of the draw, or will the randomizer (or who/whatever picks the e-mail addresses that get to join) notice that her e-mail has been there multiple times and give her a code? I would really like her to join, but she feels like giving up. If I could get the input of someone who knows how this whole reg thing works, that would be great. Thanks.

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
So you are saying that she may never be able to get in then? Not too fair in my opinion.... But then again, that is just me. Thanks anyways.

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
she has not been spamming requests.... she requests one every 48 hours, like it says in the reg area...... so that link there.... should she try and request in the times where there were lower requests made? I am assuming all times are gmt....

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
All times as stated via the Tweet itself are GMT. Your friend is free to request whenever they like, trying to work out the quiet period for requests would of course increase the chances of them being selected.

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
i'm sure that she can't see this thread, not as of yet being registered. but i will convert those times into our tz and tell her. thank you for your attention to my post.