Search results

1. D

Project: New PWO Client

im looking forward to trying out this new client when it comes out, but for now im bored of this game and i kinda don't like some people in the community so im gunna quit for a couple months and come back and hopefully its still not the mess that it is. Anyways its been fun peace everyone, im...
  2. D

Disconnects from battles

When someone promps a battle with you. It should state the players highest lvl Wins loses and disconnects. Is that a possible fix? example. it sates the wins and loses on the client. Is there a way to code it into the battle invitation? ex[ Herpdurr l99 W123 L 0 D 9001 ] in the window promtp?
  3. D

Can we have Pikachu simply be "rare" for a day on Christmas?

Re: Can we have Pikachu simply be "rare" for a day on Christ This is Pokémon, not Star Wars. not Star Wars? okay, so would young grunt work? sounds kinda warhammerish tho... lol. young team rocket GRUNTS
  4. D

Christmas Giveaways

Il take it ! i still havin't gotten anything lol.
  5. D

Idea

That sounds like a great idea:D
  6. D

Sending vs. Accepting Battle Requests

i say throw them all into the fires of hades
  7. D

Please

farewell and the hammer was going strong. I think part of the reason why people make appeals is to waste time lol or just to be funny they post about it. Who knows. Anyways is funny when those people try to get an emotional response. Good luck in all of your endeavors and thanks for providing...
  8. D

Outfits! Contest! Take a look!

i havin't been here for a year so count me out
  9. D

Two pokemon walk into a bar...

butterfree up your schedual because ima beedrillin botters all night long
  10. D

Linking the client to the veekun calculator

thats fantastic news, this should stop a lot of IV scams. Also quite convinent may i add. It is a pain to have to click back and forth on veekun and the client to check IVs.
  11. D

Sick of the direction PWO is going...

that sounds great. And max im pretty aware of how an IP works and how to change it. The point isnt that its supossed to stop them for good. Its supossed to set back their progress to ground zero on all toons. Some people need to have it done to them many many times before they give up and they...
  12. D

and i clearly don't need a GM status to be a tyrant on this server. Because every last botter is going to reconize my name. When they see me posting a vid of them in community watch.
  13. D

im aware of what they do. But they are only online for a faction of the time that the servers are up is my point. Im generalizing their activity as inactive because a huge majority of the time im on forums, they arnt on. So i don't know where your coming up with this idea that you think you...
  14. D

I don't really care about what happened with Michael, you should not repeat that name or justify my comment because you're 100 % wrong Canibus. I'm just being honest, if being honest means to be a bootlicker then don't count me. You were just the PERFECT example for these that were saying that...
  15. D

Yeah, let them run rampent. Sounds like a perfect idea. Il spend 14 hours a day doing this to get the community motivated. We need more awareness for players to play fair. And we need perma bans as mentioned for repeat offenders. There is no Justice for those who get caught twice. There is just...
  16. D

Shiny rate change

not exactly. Alot of rich players will play this like poker. they will see the cards delt and they will fold. Its that simple. because your gunna wait for the big hand to come up right? I garentee that hoarding shinypokes has been going on for quite some time and i believe people are multi...
  17. D

I promise, If you elect me as president. I will put the ban hammer down on botters with a vengeance. as well as fix the economy. I promise to ahold to my oath and wield my hammer against this post terminator pokemon world filled with bots and few cowering surviving players. We need a john...
  18. D

Who cares, the guy helps out the server and his been pretty much the only one besides hitmonty paciently answering every question that pops up in help He answers all of his PMs and is kind. He genuinly feels bad, and ^^^^^^^ people like you making him feel worse. A lot of great people with...
  19. D

Sounds like something id say. lol the ban hammer never sleep lol
  20. D

Im not blaming the staff. I never did, And i never said that Any of these staff are the results of suck ups. I stated iv played other games, where it was very much that. Either way, i think the staff are doing a fine job, i wasin't insulting the work you guys do, nor do i not understand that you...