Project: New PWO Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy121

Congratulations on joining the team!

Looking good so far. I'm positive that you will do an excellent job and bring us a nice and shiny new gameclient in the future. Can't wait to see what new features will be possible and how PWO will benefit of them.
I hope you will provide us with regular progress updates while you work on this new client.

king1234

Youngster
whoa i like where this is going, a nice start, keep up the good work. :)

Merse

Youngster
Whoa!
I knew you will be the one :D
Congratulations! I wish you never ending determination and willpower for this project. Bring us many happy hours :D

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Cool cool cool, I love it :) ;) . By that way, I want ask some questions:
1. When about new Client be ready to go be released?
2. When about Hoenn comes after new Client release?
3. After new Client and Hoenn release, will later come in game: Oranges Islands, Sinnoh, Unova regions and Battle Frontiers for each region?

CoolKnightST

narutofoxLT said:
3. After new Client and Hoenn release, will later come in game: Oranges Islands, Sinnoh, Unova regions and Battle Frontiers for each region?
The Client and the bugs aren't even finished and you already talk about IV and V generation... Hoenn will probaly be on there list afther all bugs are fixed and all feactures from 1st and 2th gen are implement. The only thing what I would release from IV and V are the evolutions but that's it. I gues there still an large to do list:
  • Fixing Priority Bugs
  • Security (Bots/Hack detection, etc..)
  • Fixing Battle System (Moves, Abilities, ...)
  • Fixing Batte Animations
  • Reballance Battle System To V Gen (Pokémon Stats, Character, Moves, Abilities, EV, ...)
  • Release New Area (or release old ones)
I gues afther all this hoenn can be add.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
CoolKnightST said:
narutofoxLT said:
The Client and the bugs aren't even finished and you already talk about IV and V generation... Hoenn will probaly be on there list afther all bugs are fixed and all feactures from 1st and 2th gen are implement. The only thing what I would release from IV and V are the evolutions but that's it. I gues there still an large to do list:
  • Fixing Priority Bugs
  • Security (Bots/Hack detection, etc..)
  • Fixing Battle System (Moves, Abilities, ...)
  • Fixing Batte Animations
  • Reballance Battle System To V Gen (Pokémon Stats, Character, Moves, Abilities, EV, ...)
  • Release New Area (or release old ones)
I gues afther all this hoenn can be add.
I asked when about, not when. That means when expect to release (not final date). ;)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
How about you just give him a break Naruto and let him settle into the role first? ;)

Merse

Youngster
There are no available anime cries in an acceptable quality on the Internet I already looked for them everywhere.

Saric

Youngster
Merse said:
There are no available anime cries in an acceptable quality on the Internet I already looked for them everywhere.
Arnie compiled them from the various pokemon episodes of fairly good quality some time ago.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
I think it'd be a cool pet project, but as a Composer/sound person I'm more focused on the music style atm. There's about...215 hours worth of work left on that still.

Once that's finished, I'll be looking into more stuff we could be doing to enhance PWO's sound quality, but a lot of my ideas depend on outside updates. Bleeehhh. (Along with some client fixes. I'm looking at you, 4th Gen cries! Your reign of tyranny will come to an end one of these days.)

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Saric said:
Merse said:
Arnie compiled them from the various pokemon episodes of fairly good quality some time ago.
Saric, yes Arnie always made Awesome sounds. Anime Cries I waiting for you in game, if will come ;) :)

Merse

Youngster
Saric said:
Merse said:
I know it, but it has a very mixed quality. Some Pokemon have great cries, some have just something barely resembling or with a lot of noise during the cry. I tried it and the experience was ambivalent.
No offense on Arnie, he made the best possible out of the anime material we have, but what sounds fine in itself, it sounds terrible ingame sometimes.

dea7th

im looking forward to trying out this new client when it comes out, but for now im bored of this game and i kinda don't like some people in the community so im gunna quit for a couple months and come back and hopefully its still not the mess that it is.

Anyways its been fun peace everyone, im playing DMO now.

MastaSkittleZ

Banned
Digimon online is boring xD... at least here you can trade and have a chance of getting good pokes without buying them. Talk about a downgrade lol

ShuffleEyes

i don't know if this is possible, but how about including a language pack, that would allow users to have the game in their own language?
i could help translating for my native language

Merse

Youngster
We don't even have Hoenn yet.... -_-
Gen5 Pokemon aren't Pokemon anyway, just animals with funny colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.