Can we have Pikachu simply be "rare" for a day on Christmas?

HyperRocky

Pikachu is usually very rare in the viridian forest, but what if we had a special event change for only one day (on christmas) where pikachus were suddenly just "rare"? We could pretend a swarm of pikachu appeared there for a christmas vacation or something... lol

risefromruins

Youngster
Re: Can we have Pikachu simply be "rare" for a day on Christ

If there was a more valid reason besides "I want a pikachu" behind this, then it could be a possibility. But as it stands currently that is the reason behind this, which I for one do not see as enough to convince the other staff members to go along with this.

HyperRocky

lol, figured someone would say that... never mind.. :p

but maybe we should be able to buy rare pokemon with lots of tokens.. lol nevermind that either, not like I could afford that now anyway (or even be able to buy a pokemon in the game).

On second thought, I wish there was an easy way to find players in the playerdex based on average level and what pokemon they have, then it would be easier to find someone to trade with. Then it doesn't involve talking to random people in the game for a specific trade.

mad30

Youngster

When the new playerdex comes out, the pokemart will open which will provide an easy way to find pokemon to buy. Possibly in the future this system can be expanded on for trade postings area like with the trade forum.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster

I would love to just know the release date of the new playerdex and token store with the increased shiny chance since it didnt happen at the end of November lol.... " must be patient, must be patient "

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com

It has been promised for almost a year now... Since before they took auctions out of the mart. My philosophy now is; don't believe the rumors, for that is all they really are and then I will be surprised when it is actually comes out. Would be a nice x-mas present though...

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net

Patience, young ones~

Merse

Youngster

He should have said "Padawan". It doesn't depend on age :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net

accursed1 said:
Young ones? If I remember correctly, I'm older than you...
Youth and age are meaningless without context. If I were three and you were five, you would still be called "young" by a lot of people. And besides, compared to my own PWO Career and those of certain other staff members, the majority of PWO Players are quite young to the game in the grand scheme of things.

Merse said:
This is Pokémon, not Star Wars.

dea7th

Merse said:
This is Pokémon, not Star Wars.[/quote]

not Star Wars? okay, so would young grunt work?
sounds kinda warhammerish tho... lol. young team rocket GRUNTS

Mega.S

Well i start playing in january, and i never have one event that i can catch one difrent pokemon...
I think is very nice if staff place some pokemons with catch rate difrent in this days... ;)