Idea

darkshadow.

Just had a good idea that seems quite nice and would like to have opinions about it. My idea is about a new map added named AncientArea where anybody can catch some fossil pokemon. Should be a rocky area with some calm music. About the pokes there i thought about this:

Common : Graveler-Crobat
Rare: Rhyhorn- Magcargo-Onix
Very Rare: Kabuto - Omanyte - Shuckle
Horribly Rare: Aerodactyl- Relicanth- Anorith

I think this more a dream than a possible map but ... i gave my sugestion. Would like to know some opinions , if u like the idea and what's wrong about this . Would love to see Aero in game cause it's a gen1 pokemon and still didn't get a place to live :p

Good December to you all ~~

Dark*

Merse

Youngster
I don't think that making UC Pokes catchable is a good idea at this point.

CoolKnightST

I maybe can become something for Aerodactyl. I adjust it an bit and put floors to it. I thought how deeper how colder. I'm not sure for crobat since he's an bug but would an nice default for an warmer cave. This is an cold one example:

Cave F0
Common : Graveler - Golbat
Uncommon: Quagsire - Gligar
Rare: Rhyhorn - Onix
Very Rare: Shuckle - Rhydon
Horribly Rare: Gliscor

Cave -F1
Common : Graveler - Golbat
Uncommon: Quagsire - Gligar
Rare: Rhyhorn - Onix
Very Rare: Gliscor - Rhydon
Horribly Rare: Kabuto - Omanyte

Cave -F2
Common : Graveler - Gligar - Quagsire
Uncommon: Golem - Onix
Rare: Rhyhorn
Very Rare: Gliscor - Rhydon

Cave -F2 Water
Common : Chinchou - Quagsire - Seaking
Uncommon: Gyarados - Azurill
Rare: Remoraid - Lanturn
Very Rare: Kabuto - Omanyte
Horribly Rare: Relicanth (if not Rhydon)

Cave -F3
Common : Quagsire - Golem - Gligar
Uncommon: Piloswine - Onix
Rare: Rhydon - Delibird
Very Rare: Gliscor

Cave -F4
Common : Quagsire - Golem - Gligar
Uncommon: Piloswine - Onix
Rare: Rhydon - Delibird
Very Rare: Kabuto - Omanyte
Horribly Rare: Aerodactyl

---

So you can see is this ones based on cold area not really an place for Anorith and Lileep. I think they would feel an lot better in an groudon cave or something. Since there 3rth gen I suggest to keep those for new areas regarding 3rth gen.

I quickly made an example so you can see. It's not perfect for since Onix and Gyarados is set to uncommon. Most fossil are directly rare so it's kinda hard to currently fix that. So you can see I also add (maybe to many) new pokémons out there. Gligar is also set to uncommon to replace golbat deeper in the cave. Feel free to adjust it.

Kaneda

Anything that makes more uncatchable pokemon available in game is a good idea in my book.

Faabz.

Youngster
I would love to see Aero in the game to but i aggree with Merse's point :/

psychosamm

Youngster
I agree with making aero catchable, he's the only 1st gen Fossil pokemon that isn't catchable. Just as they made an area to have Kabuto and Omanyte catchable, i don't see why they couldn't do the same for Aerodactyl. I think an area deeper in the Ruins of Alph is a good idea too :p

Merse

Youngster
Also, doN't make any Pokemon more common than they are now, this includes Gligar and Azurill especially.
One more thing: HOW DO YOU WANT TO ADD GLISCOR?! There are no catchable gen 4 pokes ingame! And there shouldn't be only one or two here and there. Not until all Gen 3 Pokes are catchable.

psychosamm said:
I agree with making aero catchable, he's the only 1st gen Fossil pokemon that isn't catchable. Just as they made an area to have Kabuto and Omanyte catchable, i don't see why they couldn't do the same for Aerodactyl. I think an area deeper in the Ruins of Alph is a good idea too :p
Err... Because they are supposed to be extinct and they shouldn't be obtainable by everyone? ::)

psychosamm

Youngster
Merse said:
psychosamm said:
Err... Because they are supposed to be extinct and they shouldn't be obtainable by everyone? ::)
Well if you make other fossil pokes catchable you can't really go by that logic now can you? :p

psychosamm

Youngster
Merse said:
Of course I can! Let's make them UC too ;D
lol yeah! Because the overall goal is to make pokemon less obtainable to the non-donator right? :p

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
The goal of PWO, is to one day have all pokemon catchable. This dream is very realistic shadow, just doubt it would be implemented without some random quest, as well as the area would have to make sense for it being there.

Merse

Youngster
Bis_Eastwood said:
The goal of PWO, is to one day have all pokemon catchable. This dream is very realistic shadow, just doubt it would be implemented without some random quest, as well as the area would have to make sense for it being there.
I'm looking forward to my All-Legendary Epic Team then ;D

Faabz.

Youngster
Merse said:
Bis_Eastwood said:

The day that happens it will be my last day here

Every single team with legendaries :-\

darkshadow.

Bis_Eastwood said:

Just started a small idea but i know that some quest makers can make a good story because i'm not very good at it :)

crenel

Youngster
psychosamm said:
Technically Aerodactyl is available. Everything is there to make it work (same with all Gen 1-3 fossils) including the proper NPC. I'm just not sure how much of it, if any, was used.

If you somehow get your hands on Old Amber, you're able to revive it at the proper NPC.

crenel

Youngster
Merse said:
Bis_Eastwood said:
We never planned on having Legendaries available. The ones that are out there really shouldn't be.

mad30

Youngster
crenel said:
psychosamm said:
Technically Aerodactyl is available. Everything is there to make it work (same with all Gen 1-3 fossils) including the proper NPC. I'm just not sure how much of it, if any, was used.

If you somehow get your hands on Old Amber, you're able to revive it at the proper NPC.
Not sure, but I think that npc isn't in game, or is blocked off...