Please

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
Stop sending me ban appeals that involved you being banned by another GM. It gets annoying and tedious, if you havent noticed by now I kinda quit so I cant help you regardless, unless I banned you. Thanks.

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
Lack of patience. 3 years + as a staff member dealing with players like michaelleroi, and with certain staff (past and present) members who i am not very fond of have taken a toll on me. Dont feel like arguing back and forth with players who got banned and cant accept it, or the constant banned players trying to get me demoted. Hate it when adults act like kids and act childish after being banned acting like they never did anything, so I started treating them like children in their ban appeals. So I've stepped down so neither I nor Bluerise (who mainly received most of the complaints) have deal with that headache anymore.

psychosamm

Youngster
Bis_Eastwood said:
Lack of patience. 3 years + as a staff member dealing with players like michaelleroi, and with certain staff (past and present) members who i am not very fond of have taken a toll on me. Dont feel like arguing back and forth with players who got banned and cant accept it, or the constant banned players trying to get me demoted. Hate it when adults act like kids and act childish after being banned acting like they never did anything, so I started treating them like children in their ban appeals. So I've stepped down so neither I nor Bluerise (who mainly received most of the complaints) have deal with that headache anymore.
Ahh I see, and i can understand how that could be somewhat annoying. Well regardless, thank you for your help over the years.

RoxyPop

i dont know you alot , but good luck in your life and enjoy the final of the world

21-december-2012

Kaneda

Just like time slowly erodes rocks, it does so with most things in life eh?

Merse

Youngster
I actually liked your style Bis. You made me laugh when you made fools of those so-called "kids" :D

Maideza

I liked your fair and firm hand, Bis.

And I really do mean that. I hope they find someone just as fair as you.

Highly unlikely, but one can hope.

HOF69

The Hammer is simply returning to Asgard for a while. Who knows, maybe he'll return one day. ;)

This topic, I like it.

ANOTHER!

dea7th

farewell and the hammer was going strong. I think part of the reason why people make appeals is to waste time lol or just to be funny they post about it. Who knows. Anyways is funny when those people try to get an emotional response.
Good luck in all of your endeavors and thanks for providing for the community.
I found your style and judgement suiting for the job that gets done. But in my opinion you finished this last stretch and ended it with a lot of luls lol.
Your legacy leaves a mark on PWO Farevar.