Search results

1. R

Who is right/wrong?

this went on for like 4-5 pages. usually players just stop boosting once they get max spd, but certain players like Narigonn, who somehow have a lot of wealth but have barely finished both maps, feel they are superior to players they are wealthier than and can do what ever the <insert explicit...
  2. R

day care problem

I've give my pokemon for daycare to a certain player. that player hasnt logged in for a while now... i dont want to get them banned, i just want to know how i can go about getting my pokemon back. i have all the relevant screenshots.
  3. R

Dragons Den quest

k, so after rather a long time of hunting i finally found the blasted dratini skin. i proceeded to dragons club to find this. from what i understand, arent the 2 referals the 2 who give the mini-quests required to enter dragons club in the first place? i went back to speak to them, and both...
  4. R

A few questions

Right, so i'm returning to the game after a few months break and a lot has changed (shinies sucks now!), and of course i have some questions :s 1) how i make earthquake obtainable via the department store? 2) how do i teach jolteon charm? 3) is there any way to obtain event vouchers besides...
  5. R

Invalid username/password

hey, i cant login :/ i can login to the forums but i cant login to the game with the same username/password. I get the "invalid username/password" message.
  6. R

Returning Player; Questions

k so with the new update and all i feel like playing pwo a bit this month. The thing is, so many things have changed, particularly with the battle system and moves. Certain moves have been fixed, new moves introduced, new quests, new tms, etc, etc. so my question is, where can i find out about...
  7. R

Information on whats new.

I've been away from the game for a while, though i have been keeping an eye on the forum. I recently logged into the game and immediately noticed several changes specially in pvp. Is there anywhere i can view a change log or patch note of all of these? like new moves,tm's, fixes, evolutions, why...
  8. R

New Client Issue

I uninstalled my old pwo and downloaded the new client and launched it. But the client it self is all black with a white border with only my username and password (in * notation) seen. cant see login or register or the usual buttons, not even the exit button :/ any help pls?
  9. R

Cant Connect to Playerdex

What the ti t tle says. I press the Playerdex button on the home page and i just get a blank screen on my browser (playerdex doesnt load). I asked a person ingame and they said it was working for them, so is it just me?
  10. R

Returning Player

Hey, I stopped playing pwo around August this year and I'd like to know what changes have happened since then. It seems i missed the halloween event :( i would really appreciate it if someone could list here which pokemon were appearing at what rarity during the event, and if possible what...
  11. R

Thank You Blue!

The pokemoney was returned :D thx a lot blue, u rock!
  12. R

PWO Themes

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but sometimes when people post screen shots, you get different "themes"(?) of the PWO client, i've seen at least 5 different ones so far :S so my question is, how do i customize my pwo client? :D
  13. R

Dual Account Question

Suppose i have two accounts. Is it illegal under ALL circumstances for these accounts to make a direct trade between each other? Or must i use a third party at all times? Also if my brother and i were to trade with each other (while playing in the same house, one on a pc and the other on a...
  14. R

Technical Snag

Umm, i've got a bit of a problem... My brother has some how blocked our router from connecting to the Sapphire server :/ I think he did through some DLink router thing, i'm really not very savvy with these stuff :/ any help to get me past this would be greatly appreciated ~_~ thanks in advance
  15. R

cant login

Server is up and i cant log in :/ been about 10-15mins now