Dual Account Question

Rafayel

Suppose i have two accounts. Is it illegal under ALL circumstances for these accounts to make a direct trade between each other? Or must i use a third party at all times? Also if my brother and i were to trade with each other (while playing in the same house, one on a pc and the other on a laptop), would that be allowed? if so, what would be the difference in me logging my alt account on the laptop, and i trade with it whilst im logged into the pc on my main account?

I'm sry if im asking question already asked, i looked around a bit and similar questions have indeed been asked, but i couldnt quite find the answer i was looking for, and i dont want to get banned for being misinformed, so any help would be greatly appreciated thx :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
As you can see here, the rule is very clear:

http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/rules.php

It doesn't apply just some of the time, it is always in effect. The difference if your brother acts as the middle man in trades is that it is your brother and not you. Having two accounts online at the same time is unfair so it is not allowed, it's as simple as that.

Rafayel

HitmonFonty said:
As you can see here, the rule is very clear:

http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/rules.php

It doesn't apply just some of the time, it is always in effect. The difference if your brother acts as the middle man in trades is that it is your brother and not you. Having two accounts online at the same time is unfair so it is not allowed, it's as simple as that.

that's pretty clear, thanks. just one last question though, is using the second account to fight gyms for exp allowed? or npc trainers for that matter... I mean like beating all the gyms with pokemon A, then putting poke A on the alt account and beating all the gyms there with poke A and then trading it back to main account (using a third party)

kaos2201

Banned
you cant do doble client, but you can transfer them via guild ;)

G

Rafayel said:
that's pretty clear, thanks. just one last question though, is using the second account to fight gyms for exp allowed? or npc trainers for that matter... I mean like beating all the gyms with pokemon A, then putting poke A on the alt account and beating all the gyms there with poke A and then trading it back to main account (using a third party)

-There should be nothing wrong with that. Just find someone you trust and you can transfer your Pokemon. You will be fine soon as you are not using double client. Players who are using daycare services are mostly having several accounts in order to finish daycare service on time. Transferring Pokemon via Guild bank should be fast and safe but it requires being member of a guild with both accounts and you will be charged $15,000 + $500 per level per transfer. Make sure you are always doing those types of trades having valid screenshots and Pokemon IDs. You newer know what can happen. Good luck.