Thank You Blue!

CrimsonViper

Re: Lost money/pokemon

I lost my money and my pokes S also. I wish he would come back, please. I bought a Pokemon of Rafayel and server then disappeared with my money. :(

Kagome

I sold some pokemons and got 10M. But the server took all that money from me and I was without my pokemons. please help me. I need my money back. D;

Orean

Website
twitter.com

The inconsistencies with the server saving should be resolved by now. To inform, this is an irregular occurrence, and more minute rollbacks are usually the case, should the server fail to retain data. In the event of a server crash/freeze, typically only progress made before the next saving point is lost. Since saving points happen every 4 minutes, and since saving points appear to be successful now again, it should mitigate the amount of data lost, if another server crash should happen at the time.

Regarding the lost data, I apologize to inform you that no data can be compensated for in the event of a rollback, if it is lost data. We're hoping that this problem ceases to be anywhere near as frequent as it has been tonight~

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

Apologies for the loss, it was due to an error made during a minor update.

Rafayel

Creobis said:
The inconsistencies with the server saving should be resolved by now. To inform, this is an irregular occurrence, and more minute rollbacks are usually the case, should the server fail to retain data. In the event of a server crash/freeze, typically only progress made before the next saving point is lost. Since saving points happen every 4 minutes, and since saving points appear to be successful now again, it should mitigate the amount of data lost, if another server crash should happen at the time.

Regarding the lost data, I apologize to inform you that no data can be compensated for in the event of a rollback, if it is lost data. We're hoping that this problem ceases to be anywhere near as frequent as it has been tonight~

so we can trade safely now?

Shadow_shiny

Banned

With all the topics I have seen saying "lost this" lost that..." I wouldn't start trading again just yet

Rafayel

yea, going back to the epic search for a shiny growlithe ~_~ there are probably only 10-15 cases of ppl losing items though... not too much to possibly check the trade logs and return the lost items? :S just asking..