Returning Player; Questions

Rafayel

k so with the new update and all i feel like playing pwo a bit this month. The thing is, so many things have changed, particularly with the battle system and moves. Certain moves have been fixed, new moves introduced, new quests, new tms, etc, etc.

so my question is, where can i find out about all of this? i checked the change logs and they werent really helpful. only blues seems to be upto date and that doesnt seem to have much news regarding moves and stuff (or new pokemon, i think we have access to a few more 4th gen pokemon now?) the main post on the other change logs are all pre august and dont reveal alot. if the updates are actually hidden in the comments, well i dont really feel like reading through every comment to find what im looking for, and i shouldnt have to.... if the pwo wiki is updated i guess i can find out all i need to know from there so, does anyone know if it is indeed upto date?

*edit: eh i also need to find out the new commands and stuff, like how to post ivs and things....

Saric

Youngster
Welcome back! Unfortunately the wiki has been taken offline until further notice. I've been away as well, but you're really better off either asking people you know what's new or just by digging through comments, or try taking a look under announcements to see if you can find any updates there.

Rafayel

well i really appreciate the reply. i guess ill ask ppl ingame.