New Client Issue

Rafayel

I uninstalled my old pwo and downloaded the new client and launched it. But the client it self is all black with a white border with only my username and password (in * notation) seen. cant see login or register or the usual buttons, not even the exit button :/ any help pls?

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Rafayel said:
I uninstalled my old pwo and downloaded the new client and launched it. But the client it self is all black with a white border with only my username and password (in * notation) seen. cant see login or register or the usual buttons, not even the exit button :/ any help pls?

Delete the old pwo folder and reinstall the program. That worked for me :)

Rafayel

i did that :/

lets try again then

EDIT: i keep getting the same issue, redownloading from a different mirror didnt work either. could it be a problem with the skin? is there anyway to choose which skin i want to use without logging in?

SapphirePhoenix

Rafayel said:

lets try again then

EDIT: i keep getting the same issue, redownloading from a different mirror didnt work either. could it be a problem with the skin? is there anyway to choose which skin i want to use without logging in?

Yes, search your computer for a file called "PWOOptions" (I found it in my Documents folder) and open it in notepad. Where it says "SelectedSkin=" change whatever is listed at the end to "Default" (without quotes). That should make it load the original skin that came with the client (the one with the animated windmill).

You can also put the name of any other skin in place of Default, just make sure the theme folder is still there before you set it or nothing will show up.

Rafayel

SapphirePhoenix said:
Rafayel said:

lets try again then

Yes, search your computer for a file called "PWOOptions" (I found it in my Documents folder) and open it in notepad. Where it says "SelectedSkin=" change whatever is listed at the end to "Default" (without quotes). That should make it load the original skin that came with the client (the one with the animated windmill).

You can also put the name of any other skin in place of Default, just make sure the theme folder is still there before you set it or nothing will show up.

THANK YOU! this did the trick :) it was using my old skins, which are saved somewhere else. thanks a bunch !