Information on whats new.

Rafayel

I've been away from the game for a while, though i have been keeping an eye on the forum. I recently logged into the game and immediately noticed several changes specially in pvp. Is there anywhere i can view a change log or patch note of all of these? like new moves,tm's, fixes, evolutions, why on earth i see non tss poke with less than 28 ivs, etc? i checked the change log and announcement part of the forums and i couldnt find any of it... (i didnt read the several pages of blue's change log, as i thought that would generally be discussions, but should i? :/)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Rafayel said:
I've been away from the game for a while, though i have been keeping an eye on the forum. I recently logged into the game and immediately noticed several changes specially in pvp. Is there anywhere i can view a change log or patch note of all of these? like new moves,tm's, fixes, evolutions, why on earth i see non tss poke with less than 28 ivs, etc? i checked the change log and announcement part of the forums and i couldnt find any of it... (i didnt read the several pages of blue's change log, as i thought that would generally be discussions, but should i? :/)

You won't need to read through the pages of change logs as all the changes are listed in the first post, which is constantly edited and kept up to date.

Wiki has pages on TMs, working moves, broken moves, evolutions etc. So wiki is worth exploring as well as forums. Particularly the search functions, for example searching the forums for 'shiny IV' will give you plenty of hits regarding the recent changes there.