Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Purvesh2000 said:
Sorry for the posted reply i got in :)..
I'm not affirming anything but I guess that has something linked to the map size and connection to the server... perhaps.

Microbyte!

Black screen

Whenever i log in i cant move my character and the screen is black. I can see npc's but cant see any textures. Your help would be appreciated.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: Black screen, help please?

Microbyte! said:
Whenever i log in i cant move my character and the screen is black. I can see npc's but cant see any textures. Your help would be appreciated.

Please read the first post in this topic for all the information we have on this issue.

ASFJerome

Ummm... I know you told us not to post about it, but, I tried everything you listed, re-installed PWO 2 times, and waited 12h, and i still have a Black Map...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
ASFJerome said:
Ummm... I know you told us not to post about it, but, I tried everything you listed, re-installed PWO 2 times, and waited 12h, and i still have a Black Map...

Posting here is fine, we would just prefer not to spam up the forum with new threads about the issue. It's just that there are no solutions available other than the ones listed above.

LucasBill

black screen

I to the pokémon center of vermilion, and the screen is all black can not do anything can anyone help me :'(

Grchw

Re: black screen

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=26973

Purvesh2000

Hello all..Again the map is not loading :( i tried 30-50 times of relogin but still the game says,loading map Mt.Silver 1F..Do something please that's really frustating :(

[attachment=3494]

Attachments

• loading map mt silver 1F.png
    loading map mt silver 1F.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,567

Jhanex

please help me
i have got problem with black screen
i already type /ref, relog, uninstall/reinstall until i use my escape rope for move but there is couldn't fix TT
i didn't know why but please fix it.. i want join to the quest of lapras :(

Purvesh2000

Hii everybody..A quest of lapras has came and the map is not loading its very very frustating me please do something quick !!!!

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
There is nothing from our side to be done. Please try the methods stated the in the very first post in this topic: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?pid=261049#pid261049

Or in this post: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?pid=291037#pid291037

Good luck :)

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Have you tried the fixes in the posts that I linked above?

Purvesh2000

Hey Luminance please do something quick or otherwise i can't take part in the quest of lapras..:( :( :( :(

Tio-Patinhas

loading black time to log

hey do not know what's going on my account is giving black loading time I try to enter the game loads more that I would not enter someone help me resolve this error, Thanks in advance