Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Read this post here:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=2253

And also the spoiler tag under my post here.

DirtyAcre

Do you actually complete the captcha when you get this page? This is only a temporary block until you do what is asked.

Sorry I reply so late.
Yes, I always complete this when necesarry, but it doesn't help. It's not enough to do it once, cuz the cloudflare keeps appearing the whole day. I can fill the text in even 100 times and it still will be appearing.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It sounds like you have cookies disabled for the forums, that's the only reason I can think of that you would still have to complete the captcha after having done so successfully. Have you tried different browsers?

DirtyAcre

Hmm.. No, I haven't. I will try to use something different. Thx for advice.

Edit.
I tried out 4 different browsers and sadly i must say It didn't work. The problem went even worse cuz now can't see maps at all, It has been 3 days. :(

SOULTAKER1994

Its nooby replying to this but ive been having black screen all day ive done everything the main post says nothing has worked so far..i thought maybe losing a battle would fix it cause i tried the "attempt to load map" about 60 times -.-"(yes i counted) and now im stuck in Mt Silvers PC..thought maybe the restart of server would fix it but it hasn't done anything T_T

helenes

i ve the same issue, black screen...
i went in a cave.. admin announced that after 7 minutes the game would only be available for "special users", then i came back and this black screen appeared.

i didnt do anything with the browser settings so changing such, settings, would be highly unnecessary

anyone with a plan? :p

greetings, helenes

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
That would be because you are not a special user. At least not in the sense that admin announced.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
helenes said:
i ve the same issue, black screen...
i went in a cave.. admin announced that after 7 minutes the game would only be available for "special users", then i came back and this black screen appeared.

i didnt do anything with the browser settings so changing such, settings, would be highly unnecessary

anyone with a plan? :p

greetings, helenes

[glow=red]Follow PWO twitter for more informations.[/glow] :p

https://twitter.com/PWO_

hiroaki06

black map

help please i have a black map since yesterday! i tried everything, reinstalling running as an admin checking firewalls and nothing happens

thanks!!

White.Wolf

Re: black map

search before you post,
there's a thread here, discussing this issues : http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=26973

my advice is to wait in the game, sometimes the map appear when its loading

hiroaki06

Re: black map

hope this bug will be fixed soon...ill just wait patently...i did everything i could...

CriCriVi

Loading Problem

hello, I'm having some problems making loading the game from the three days since I got the image in black and with the following message: "Attempting to reload the map" ... the rest is in print.
The operating system of my computer is the Windows8 and have installed the correct version of the game, PWO 181 version.
The game has worked fine on my computer and now I do not know what is happening, is that I can give some help?

thank's admin

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 1,330

Saurus

Banned
Re: Loading Problem

It happened to me as well. I too have a windows 8 OS. Not sure why it does that.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I merged your posts with the topic that covers your issue and to save you more time here is all the information we have on this issue:

If you have problems with map loading please do not make a new post about it. Reply to this post if you wish. This is a known issue and all the known 'fixes' for it are listed below in this post.

Sometimes the connection from client to map server is just unstable and only time will fix the problem, or you might get lucky and may connect to the maps just by the old 'keep trying' method.

For others the problem is on your side so it is worth trying the methods below that have helped others, but sadly the fixes listed have not worked for everyone.

The troubleshooting methods listed below have worked for some:
* Type /ref while the map is attempting to load. (Hit Enter, type /ref, then hit Enter again.)
* Turn off your firewall and antivirus to see if one is blocking the map server. (Then make sure pwo.exe is an exception in your firewall, and any Resident Shield attached to your antivirus is disabled so you can turn your antivirus or firewall back on again.)
* Open Internet Explorer, go into your Internet Settings, and under "Homepage", click "Use Default" and then OK everything."
* Uninstall PWO and delete the PWO folder from your Program Files and then download and reinstall.
* Register another account and see if it is account related- try another computer- another internet address- another windows user account.

Also if your computer is part of a Network it could be the Network Security blocking the map server.

It can even come good on its own, or one of the above may work, but there is no set solution unfortunately.

Good luck!

aLeex94

i just downloaded the game and i started it and i'm stuck on black screen. please help i want to play :(.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
aLeex94 said:
i just downloaded the game and i started it and i'm stuck on black screen. please help i want to play :(.
The possible and known solutions are listed in the above and main post. Take a look on them.

TrollyLawnGnome2

When ever i log in i just have a black screen.

So i got a new computer and got the game and when i logged in i have have a black screen. I can see people moving I can see my pokemon, but when ever I try to move it just says "Trying to reload map" i uninstalled the game 3 times and installed it 4. Its been no help... it not the account it self its just i have pokemon and money i do not want to lose. If there is any way you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:andoblox10@yahoo.com">andoblox10@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> you can reach me there i look at it the most. Thanks.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: When ever i log in i just have a black screen.

TrollyLawnGnome2 said:
So i got a new computer and got the game and when i logged in i have have a black screen. I can see people moving I can see my pokemon, but when ever I try to move it just says "Trying to reload map" i uninstalled the game 3 times and installed it 4. Its been no help... it not the account it self its just i have pokemon and money i do not want to lose. If there is any way you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:andoblox10@yahoo.com">andoblox10@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> you can reach me there i look at it the most. Thanks.

If you have problems with map loading please do not make a new post about it. Reply to this post if you wish. This is a known issue and all the known 'fixes' for it are listed below in this post.

Sometimes the connection from client to map server is just unstable and only time will fix the problem, or you might get lucky and may connect to the maps just by the old 'keep trying' method.

For others the problem is on your side so it is worth trying the methods below that have helped others, but sadly the fixes listed have not worked for everyone.

The troubleshooting methods listed below have worked for some:
* Type /ref while the map is attempting to load. (Hit Enter, type /ref, then hit Enter again.)
* Turn off your firewall and antivirus to see if one is blocking the map server. (Then make sure pwo.exe is an exception in your firewall, and any Resident Shield attached to your antivirus is disabled so you can turn your antivirus or firewall back on again.)
* Open Internet Explorer, go into your Internet Settings, and under "Homepage", click "Use Default" and then OK everything."
* Uninstall PWO and delete the PWO folder from your Program Files and then download and reinstall.
* Register another account and see if it is account related- try another computer- another internet address- another windows user account.

Also if your computer is part of a Network it could be the Network Security blocking the map server.

It can even come good on its own, or one of the above may work, but there is no set solution unfortunately.

Good luck!

ASFJerome

I can't log in

When I log on, it logs me on, but it says "Loading Map (Viridian Forest).
It just stays like that and doesn't change. :(
Can anybody help?