Game: The Den Awaits

L

LittleBigMan327

i go to the guy in saffron in front of silph co. but he says the dragons and dreams. i wait for the day for them to come together...wat does he mean?

Crocs2001

haven't done this quest in a couple of weeks.. out of curiosity, has anyone actually complete this quest yet?

Twilet

Crocs2001 said:
haven't done this quest in a couple of weeks.. out of curiosity, has anyone actually complete this quest yet?

I don't think so. I've given up for the time being after spending around 50 hours looking for the dratini skin and catching/fainting 10 dratini!

ejderha

I am still on the scale, farming it for 3 hours.
One question do i need to kill horse or seadra ?
And does the zone of the isle where you should kill it be the same or i can kill him in zone 1, 2 and 3 ?

jboysr05

well, im still doing the quest.  Do it every time I get on.  For as long as I am on.  Starting to wear me down though.  But, I will succeed.

rohitmenon1995

Lol This Quest is the hardest of all in Pwo Lol i wished there would be a bagon in the den. coz this quest is too hard

V

Vongola94

At least aerodactyl ...but its not worth it for the pokes that are inside...

King

to heat things up, staff should add a price for who ever enters dragons den first .  :p

supriz

Youngster
please tell me is anyone "IN" yet...
really excited to know about the cave...

Krazul

wow so no1 has gotten it in almost a month? jeez.
what comes after the horsea scale?

tenchi666

Yea, I started it some time ago, and forgot whom to take the Horsea scale to >,> (its not the old scientiest infront of the building in saffron)
Anyone wanna give me a the name of the next npc? :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
A scientist at the lab on Cinnabar Island tenchi. Take the scale back there and he'll send you off on the next fun adventure. :)

Krazul

wish i didnt have a late start
cannot wait to be the first/one of the few who deserve to be in the dragons den!