Game: The Den Awaits

K

krisz019

o.o u should record it knuckles .. im hunting for hosea scale now.

K

krisz019

no luck on my part of the hunting yet. any luck figuring the 2nd part of the clue?

Twilet

Second part's killing a dratini, dread to think what the drop rate of their item is.

L

Lelouch15

Twilet said:
Second part's killing a dratini, dread to think what the drop rate of their item is.

wow...you serious?? lol, I think I'll pass on this quest for a while...

Twilet

Yeah looks that way, you're asked to look for the skin of a 5'11, 7.3lb pokemon.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
I will try catching the first Dratini i come across see if its possible to get the item if you dont kill it. Still it will be a while but killing a dratini to access and area where its still hr kinda sucks imo.

K

krisz019

Ramensnoodle said:
I will try catching the first Dratini i come across see if its possible to get the item if you dont kill it. Still it will be a while but killing a dratini to access and area where its still hr kinda sucks imo.

i doubt items will drop by catching it. t.t whats the drop rate this time? its hr in the first place and the drop rate i hope its high. Omg an image just poped into my mind and its a gengar saying kekekeke.

D

dracoattacker

krisz019 said:
Ramensnoodle said:

i doubt items will drop by catching it. t.t whats the drop rate this time? its hr in the first place and the drop rate i hope its high. Omg an image just poped into my mind and its a gengar saying kekekeke.
We need answer!

jboysr05

I can tell you that having a dratini isnt what you need.  You need the skin.  Also, not 100% drop. 

K

keithepokegirl

Where the heck is this guy that I need to speak with to start this quest? I've checked all around Fuchsia and pretty sure he's not there. Is he located in the whirlwind islands?

K

keithepokegirl

And why I ever went off the hint was fuchsia is beyond me. shows you how much I pay attention to the badges.

HuguinhoA

I was confused, but now everything makes sense i will begin this quest hopefully after 1pm if the game isn't offline. Good luck.

D

dracoattacker

Nah, I qill quit this for a while. Training my Poké's for the LC.

Twilet

Three Dratini killed so far for nothing  :( Anyone else had better luck?
Edit: Four...

K

krisz019

Twilet said:
Three Dratini killed so far for nothing  :( Anyone else had better luck?
Edit: Four...

what with those 4 dratinis  = 40m down the drain.

K

krisz019

I have a question xd.. the horsea scale drops from horsea/seadra. But has anyone tested it that the location does not have to be whirl islands?