Blue's Log Of Updates

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Due to the downtime, we've updated some of the back end programs that help to deliver our web services to you. As a result some things may not behave as they should. If something is behaving differently than it would normally, send a PM so I can look into resolving the issue.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
During this downtime, 4,159 pokemon have been removed. These were originally from the token store. These have been removed from the game however a number of users were trading these originally. We have returned any pokemon that were involved in a trade with a removed pokemon (users who did something other than pokemon will need to post. These accounts have also been given a temp ban.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
10m was traded to me from Dragon16 for a dratini, that is the only poke sold by me, 25m was already mine, can you give the 10m back to Dragon16. Thanks

RareHunterRoman

15m was given to me by katite sumething i dont know the numbers after his name but could you plz return the 15mil back thx

The-Predator

Youngster
Staff has said multiple times that they CANNOT transfer any quantity of money, if you guys are temp banned, then you should wait till your ban time is expired

pocaliga

i am buy S squartle ivs epiks which was bukeratsu for 80.000.000

I see now that I have no more pokemon and I found out that they were bug pokemon for sale

after buying it I had also seen that the user was selling an S bulbasaur level 5, I seemed weird ... but did not know the bug

I have now not the pokemon, but I do not I returned my 80,000,000, I was scammed :(

i need my 80.000.000 :/

Franc92

Youngster
julio2503 said:
Be patience, pocaliga, someone will reply to you.
You're posting this everywhere. LoL

Well, i don't know your feeling after being in knowledge that your 80 mil has just gone for a bug of the playerdex, months of efforts to gain them etc. So i think in this case, because is the fault of the playerdex itself, the GM should be able to do really something about the money lost. Expecially for my friend pocaliga, wich is one who was affected more in negative by this, and he is a very kind and good player. Cheers.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
franc1992 said:
the GM should be able to do really something about the money lost.
It has been said many, many times that GMs do not have this power nor are we involved in this issue.

pocaliga

bukurestsu in its appeal of ban recognizes take my 80 million

http://prntscr.com/3ijgqp

said that spending some money, but I agree that pay 80m for his bug pokemon ...

I do not take any bug pokemon, nor sold any, just buy one without knowing ..

that's not fair for me to lose my money ... now I have not the pokemon S to pay, I have no money ...

Franc92

Youngster
Chocobo7 said:
franc1992 said:
It has been said many, many times that GMs do not have this power nor are we involved in this issue.

WHY? I saw a lots of time this kind of reply when this case happen, but what is the reason not having the power? Is so difficult for a GM bann the other player then take his account and give the money manually to the other scammed player?
Or is it againts the "protocol" ? Just i'm curious to know.

The-Predator

Youngster
franc1992 said:
Chocobo7 said:
franc1992 said:

WHY? I saw a lots of time this kind of reply when this case happen, but what is the reason not having the power? Is so difficult for a GM bann the other player then take his account and give the money manually to the other scammed player?
Or is it againts the "protocol" ? Just i'm curious to know.

Staff doesnt have access to our accounts nor our passwords, and they cannot transfer money because money cannot be traced like pokemon, as money do not have an ID to be traced just like they do with pokemons

pocaliga

3 days after the post, I'm still waiting for a solution

I need my money... for an error playerdex departure pokemon bug

I take that a user to sell it, I am pay for the pokemon eliminated 80.000.000 (without knowing the problem of token store and bug pokemon)

the seller of bug pokemon: I agree to pay that amount (see screenshot)

I then removed my pokemon to pay 80m, and nobody gives me 80m? where is the protection for honest users? I did not do any cheating, not make any mistakes ...

there was a bug in the game page ... I have no guilt about it, it could take my pokemon to pay to fix that mistake, then they should give me the money to pay to fix that mistake too... or a victim user lose 80m?

a ban on the selling account is a punishment for the user who did not fulfill the rules ... but does not solve the problem of user victim of the trap and the bug ... I'm honest and I need your help

sorry if something is not understood, I'm using a translator

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
pocaliga said:

There is no need to keep bumping the post and restating your case. It will be dealt with when staff have time to do so, this could take many days more or weeks even but it will happen, you just need to be patient.

pocaliga

HitmonFonty said:
pocaliga said:

There is no need to keep bumping the post and restating your case. It will be dealt with when staff have time to do so, this could take many days more or weeks even but it will happen, you just need to be patient.

thanks!

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Anyone who has posted here - you'll need to post at http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=69, with screenshots of trade agreement.