Blue's Log Of Updates

Andreyy

Excellent, remember those little details make updates see how committed they are to the PWO.
Very Good Thank you.

;D ;D

srgfaz

So if item drop are disabled and I am trying to get a Horsea Scale for quest, it will be impossible?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
srgfaz said:
So if item drop are disabled and I am trying to get a Horsea Scale for quest, it will be impossible?
Yes, currently. They'll be re-enabled by next week.

Nshims

- Level Evolutions - Evolution option is now only triggered during a level up in battle
- - This means once you've reached level 99, you no longer have the option to evolve
That means the pokemon they reach lvl 99 does not evolve more with the stone too?

Sanven

Does the new update means, that when the first pokemon has fainted, the 2nd pokemon will follow and happiness of 2nd pokemon will increase or first??

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Reiatsu said:
- Level Evolutions - Evolution option is now only triggered during a level up in battle
- - This means once you've reached level 99, you no longer have the option to evolve
That means the pokemon they reach lvl 99 does not evolve more with the stone too?
See highlighted.

Sanven said:
Does the new update means, that when the first pokemon has fainted, the 2nd pokemon will follow and happiness of 2nd pokemon will increase or first??
The update did not involve the happiness system.

Stevie

Updated moveset page to now use the same evolution data as used by the game, this may have altered some of the available skills for sale on Playerdex

Can you elaborate on this? I'm not sure I understand what exactly it changes.

Ruodo

Stevie said:
Updated moveset page to now use the same evolution data as used by the game, this may have altered some of the available skills for sale on Playerdex

I'm really afraid it means you can't teach an evolved pokemon the moves it could learn before evolving. If thats true its an awful awful change. Buying any level 99 that doesn't share the same learn set as its first stages is now a major risk and not worth it at all.

Tendou

13th June:
- My Pokemon: Fixed recurring loop issue for Chansey on moveset page (should also be fixed for Blissey)

Yaaay that annoying issue was removed. thanks Blue.

killanaddict

sorry for offtop, don't want to create another usless topic with 1 answer, but: bicycle unavailable in land maps like safari zone, mt silver lower mountainside, splitting river reserve, etc. so they marked as cave. is that right?

Hadron

Ruodo said:
Stevie said:

I'm really afraid it means you can't teach an evolved pokemon the moves it could learn before evolving. If thats true its an awful awful change. Buying any level 99 that doesn't share the same learn set as its first stages is now a major risk and not worth it at all.
I think it was the fix for the Ninjask problem, since Nincada was evolving in game to Ninjask, but on playerdex, it is linked to Shedinja. I do not think it will affect many Pokemon, since this issue was majorly affecting Nincada and Ninjask according to the old reports on forums, I do not believe it's something to be afraid of, it's rather something we should be happy about :D

BTW, thanks for finally solving this issue, I thought it will be fixed in the new playerdex though, not this one, does that mean the expected release day for the new Playerdex will be delayed again? If so, then take your time, things need time to be perfect ;)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Minor updates/fixes are being applied as normal to the existing Playerdex while work is on-going with the new one.

Re. movesets - the Playerdex was using a different list, if you believe there is an error made with the moveset listing, pass it onto Creobis as he's collating a list for me to look into any further issues.

Also to give warning, I will be inactive the majority of next week so be careful. :)

HOF69

Bluerise said:
My Pokemon: Updated moveset page to now use the same evolution data as used by the game, this may have altered some of the available skills for sale on Playerdex

If I interpret this correctly, it means that we won't be able to reteach moves that a previous evolution learned when a Pokemon evolves. I strongly disagree with this update. This has always been one of the most appealing features of PWO. Moreover, when a Pokemon evolves, sometimes you need to go into Playerdex to add moves that the new evolution may not otherwise learn simply by leveling up. This is especially true for Pokemon that evolve via an Evolution Stone.

For example, let's say you want your Starmie to eventually have Confuse Ray and Hydro Pump in its moveset. So you train Staryu to level 52 so it learns Hydro Pump, and then you evolve it into Starmie. However, Starmie only learns Confuse Ray at level 28, so if you want to learn it, you'll have to forget any moves that Staryu exclusively learned (including Hydro Pump). Of course, this is just one example; I'm sure there are many others.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Pre-evolution moves are still in place (if they're not - see my previous post).

Sweetboi

Youngster
Hey bluerise, how is the item drop update going? So many players are waiting on it so they can finish off quests and evolve their pokemon. You said it be at least a week so any news on the item drop? =)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
TidierVirus said:
Hey bluerise, how is the item drop update going? So many players are waiting on it so they can finish off quests and evolve their pokemon. You said it be at least a week so any news on the item drop? =)

Bluerise is currently away from the game so expect it to be a few days longer at least. We will update you on this when there is an update to give.