Blue's Log Of Updates

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
matileo19 said:
PLayerdex is overloaded, every time I open the link to donate. * Limited time * How long ?
It'll be around for at least another 12 hours.

narutofoxLT said:
Bluerise said:
Token Store changes

We have changed non-shiny and shiny-chance. From now, we will be referring to a 'Standard' price and a 'Bonus' price. The 'Bonus' price will give you a chance at gaining a shiny and a minimum of 15 for IVs will apply to all pokemon (limited time only).
Rise IVs 18+, that be perfect.
Not happening.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
The minimum IV for Token Store now only applies to shiny pokemon.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Bluerise said:
I hope you fixed the shiny rate, seems ridiculously high now. I wanted a better chance but 9 in like 24hr lol

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
EcoWOLFrb said:
Bluerise said:
I hope you fixed the shiny rate, seems ridiculously high now. I wanted a better chance but 9 in like 24hr lol
I'm not sure where you got 9 from as it's not that.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Merse said:
Maybe he bought Pokes and he got 9 shiny within 24h? :D
I can see the headlines now 'PWO Player has a shining advantage from staff'. Oh well... the press like to print the truth. ;)

Naero

daniel0629 said:
the sc its still good?

Should the shiny chance be altered again, another announcement will presumably be made on this thread, thereafter. Otherwise, it is to be assumed that it is unchanged, until an announcement is made to the contrary.

Boora

Youngster
this question is asked too much but i never saw an answer from a staff member so please, after you removed the 15iv from non-shinys, did you reduce the shiny chance, or is it still the same as it was during the time when none shiny's had 15+ivs.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Boora said:
this question is asked too much but i never saw an answer from a staff member so please, after you removed the 15iv from non-shinys, did you reduce the shiny chance, or is it still the same as it was during the time when none shiny's had 15+ivs.
As answered before (in various places), it's reviewed on a regular basis (ie. we change it every few days).

lorano

i created an account and i logged in but i dont now what i have to do to start playing

The-Predator

Youngster
lorano said:
i created an account and i logged in but i dont now what i have to do to start playing
this is not the right place to post ur question but i can help tho u have to go the Playerdex once u logged in u should be able to download the client , then install it nd there u go

BlackSeven

Any updates on the new Playerdex?
i.e. At least when you'll start testing it or how much more is needed until completion?

Also, did this ever come into fruition?

Bluerise said:
Gym leader update

We're currently trialling a new system for gym leaders, which will hopefully reduce issues when it comes to badges for winning or losing. At the moment this trial will only apply to Misty. If you have any problems with Misty, it'll be ideal to report it otherwise we'll be switching all other gym leaders at a later date.

TY ^-^

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
BlackSeven said:
Any updates on the new Playerdex?
i.e. At least when you'll start testing it or how much more is needed until completion?
https://twitter.com/PWOblue/status/318320831317016576

BlackSeven said:
Also, did this ever come into fruition?

Bluerise said:
Gym leader update

We're currently trialling a new system for gym leaders, which will hopefully reduce issues when it comes to badges for winning or losing. At the moment this trial will only apply to Misty. If you have any problems with Misty, it'll be ideal to report it otherwise we'll be switching all other gym leaders at a later date.

TY ^-^
There weren't any complaints I recall so it was forgotten - that's a good thing. ;) But yes, we'll probably be applying it to other NPCs soon.

Shadow_shiny

Banned
omg more surprises if there are anymore i think i will have a heart attack XD good to see pwo moving forward been a while :)