Blue's Log Of Updates

psychosamm

Youngster
I look forward to it Blue! Keep up the good work and don't let the ungrateful players get ya down! :)

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Parasfm1 said:
Good to see that new playerdex is about to get about *-* :) and mart on it right?

Correct, the auction house system is planned to be reimplemented on playerdex, as apart of a package for many reworks, features, reimplementations, etc... in the same update. For a concise, informational preview on that particular feature: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... erdex_Mart

More details will be added to the page when it becomes live for everyone, but those are the basic details that have been unveiled on it thus far. :)

santosxl90

excuse me Bluerise but You need to fix the problem of reporting because when i try to report someone With evidence they never get banned or i never get my pokemons back please help also this Guy name IFreaIKy doesnt want to pay the 30m back to me I=i and ziz90 stole my shiny seadra i need him back help i am trusted player and have membership and everything please help

Orean

Website
twitter.com
santosxl90 said:
excuse me Bluerise but You need to fix the problem of reporting because when i try to report someone With evidence they never get banned or i never get my pokemons back please help also this Guy name IFreaIKy doesnt want to pay the 30m back to me I=i and ziz90 stole my shiny seadra i need him back help i am trusted player and have membership and everything please help

There are still some imperfections with the report system on playerdex I believe, and due to such, it's advised that players hold off on submitting reports on that medium until the new playerdex update is live. Community watch still fields an insurmountable amount of attention from GMs compared to the playerdex report system presently, and it is advised that it is used instead currently; after the report system is improved to adequate usability, community watch will be presumably closed by then.

drvirus

hey blue,
was wondering if there is any update regarding the new playerdex/auction house.

and thanks for your awesome work :)

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Updates made to the playerdex update are often reported on Bluerise's twitter first, for future reference: https://twitter.com/PWOblue

A rough progress update to the auction house feature's development was posted not too long ago on that twitter.

yuudev

hey is this update working automaticaly or should i have manual update?,,if its manual update can you tell me how can i get it?

Orean

Website
twitter.com
It is an update that is done server-side, thus it will automatically be accessible when it is live for everyone. The only updates that would need to be performed manually would be changes made to the downloadable client.

Professor.Oak

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I suggest keeping an eye on Twitter for any further updates Oak.

Frayjya

I was in a battle with misty and the server froze at 2:06 EST. The server status on twitter said it was up, and the website said it was experiencing problems. Do I have to wait the 24 hrs. to fight her again, or was there some roll back?

Saric

Youngster
Frayjya said:
I was in a battle with misty and the server froze at 2:06 EST. The server status on twitter said it was up, and the website said it was experiencing problems. Do I have to wait the 24 hrs. to fight her again, or was there some roll back?
If the server froze mid-battle there's nothing you can do but to wait 24 hours.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
PhantomsCV said:
Updated alternative battle item system to give an item if you had the item previously (0 quantity).

What does that mean?
Basically, if you had x item - you can gain 1 of it from an NPC. Previously if you had 1, you wouldn't gain a new 1 at all.