Search results

1. darkdane

The Dane-ger is back

Thanks everyone :) Ill be on shortly~
  2. darkdane

The Dane-ger is back

It's been like 5 months, just getting a life I guess xD got a job and stuff, got addicted to other games and felt I needed a breather from here. I'm glad to hear some of you guys are doing well, Hopefully I'll get to see you all soon :)
  3. darkdane

The Dane-ger is back

Hey everyone, It's me Dane and I'm back baby~ I wanted to see how things are going here and everything. I met some people in a chat that talked to me in another game and they mentioned you guys miss me, so I wanted to drop by. If this is true, I'll come back on the date September 20th... Hope to...
  4. darkdane

A Bittersweet goodbye...

thanks bro, I had a pleasure playing with you all. I hope to have left a mark on you all. I want you all to not let others hurt you, to always trust in yourself on decisions and choices to make, and become legends for others to come by. I shall return one day.
  5. darkdane

A Bittersweet goodbye...

Thanks you guys :) I'm glad to hear from you guys again, someday when I see things get better I'll come back. It will be a surprise, but sadly I don't think it will be soon...
  6. darkdane

A Bittersweet goodbye...

Well... as of all that have known, I haven't been active for a month or so and I would like to say that I'll be leaving most likely for awhile or possibly for good. I've been in between many choices in staying and leaving for quite a while but never really expected leaving. I have my reasons...
  7. darkdane

Beeep

Alphinez you nub :p Why don't you stay and play 8) things have changed like king said but I'm sure you'll figure things out as always.
  8. darkdane

Rods suggestion

That's a pretty interesting topic and suggestion in my opinion. I would love to have more rods, not just like from the handheld games or just the old rod, but new types of them that people can use for better chances in what there looking for. I would suggest though if something like this came it...
  9. darkdane

Upcoming Server Downtime

People are selfish in there own way. There is always something to complain about. Some just don't see some opportunities that might be gained when there's downtime or updates, people just gotta be patient :P
  10. darkdane

Hello :)

Welcome back to pwo, it's always nice to have people come back. I'm sure you'll make some new friends on the way and hopefully make it far~
  11. darkdane

Questions & Answers Feb 2013

That's exactly what I thought and wanted too! It would be a great change for everyone to start over and you to choose at least one poke or two, who knows, maybe even a full team.
  12. darkdane

No point in hiding it.

Honestly most of us are, it isn't just you bro. PDoD got annoying after awhile and there too strict on stuff :P didn't they copy pwo in some way?
  13. darkdane

No point in hiding it.

He has like 6... 7 accounts lolz. I got them memorized~
  14. darkdane

No point in hiding it.

You didn't tell me about this D:< Imma firin' meh Lazar! Bahhh!!! Anyways welcome back nub :p
  15. darkdane

hm. goodbye i guess

Willie don't leave me~ :P I'm sure things will change, they mostly change anyways in the summer time. Hopefully I'll see you some time~
  16. darkdane

Upcoming Server Downtime

There updating moves again, they would announce when a new region or event is near.
  17. darkdane

Stat Changing Moves

Those moves like that would be greatly helpful! I was wondering also if transform, sketch, or other moves that are broken atm like that can be fixed as well now?
  18. darkdane

Upcoming Server Downtime

Let's make it happen people! Good more updates :P
  19. darkdane

Couldn't resist the new updates.

Dovee~ We missed ya bro :P Welcome back and you better not leave this time! D:<
  20. darkdane

Upcoming Server Downtime

Anything that has to do with moves or area's would be great to fix. :P