hm. goodbye i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieWonka

So i decided to quit playing for a while, not as fun anymore with all these (S) uc's / all bout money now and stuff. just ruins the hunt for me. but anyways i will be on maybe once a week to see whats going on and say hey to a couple people. hm well see ya.

darkdante

I agree that these Shiny ucs are ruining the game.I hope you change your decision. Bye williewonka

WillieWonka

darkdante said:
I agree that these Shiny ucs are ruining the game.I hope you change your decision. Bye williewonka
Thanks & yeah they are. i'll still be on but not as much. maybe when the new client comes out i might start back up.

darkdane

Willie don't leave me~ :p

I'm sure things will change, they mostly change anyways in the summer time. Hopefully I'll see you some time~

WillieWonka

darkdane said:
Willie don't leave me~ :p

I'm sure things will change, they mostly change anyways in the summer time. Hopefully I'll see you some time~
Yea, once school is out of the way i'll be on alot more. i am still active but as you can tell maybe for 30 minutes then i get off. :p i'm on now too :D

Puar

Youngster
I think that you will find in the comming weeks that you are overreacting about token store shinies. I dont agree that they are ruining the game because they are not that valuable IMO. I would value a 15 token shiny as worth less than most wild caught SVRs.

WillieWonka

Puar said:
I think that you will find in the comming weeks that you are overreacting about token store shinies. I dont agree that they are ruining the game because they are not that valuable IMO. I would value a 15 token shiny as worth less than most wild caught SVRs.
it's not just that ? not really at all. just got better things to do then play PWO.

1stClassGenesis

if thats the case then, why say it ruins pwo, you lead everybody on the intention that you quit playing as much as you did, for that sole reason.

WillieWonka

1stClassGenesis said:
if thats the case then, why say it ruins pwo, you lead everybody on the intention that you quit playing as much as you did, for that sole reason.
Maybe because i can say that it ruins pwo IMO :O ? if you don't like how i see it then you can take a step back out of my topic.

WillieWonka

Puar said:
Puar, hm you were right. in the last week or so i was kindaa pissed at the world :s and kinda overreacting :O . so i might start playing more. and now that it's almost summer time i will have more time ~ ..

The-Predator

Youngster
I can tell u, puar was right it isnt ruining the game as everybody discussed in general pwo talk i dont know why u didnt even post in there when blue asked for so And no, i dont like ur post cuz u are not a donator and u dont know the effort to spend the money they work hard to support the game u play for free so im in my right to say u are wrong , donators pay the right for us to keep playing so why dont get a little reward?? I dont know if u get my point but i personally own a S uc i paid time And pokemoney (not tokens cuz im not a donator) for it And i aprecciate they donated those tokens for me to get that extremely rare shiny pokemon

The-Predator

Youngster
Urself said he was right so lol so childish answer cuz ur still playing but im glad u r here cuz u are a legit one so welcome back

Puar

Youngster
Well this has boiled down to nothing but a pissing contest.

Shake it off boys, this contest is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.