A Bittersweet goodbye...

darkdane

Well... as of all that have known, I haven't been active for a month or so and I would like to say that I'll be leaving most likely for awhile or possibly for good. I've been in between many choices in staying and leaving for quite a while but never really expected leaving. I have my reasons including stuff going a bit downhill for me in game, but it also to do with real life and other satisfying games... Things haven't been looking up to me here for a clean year and I feel like the only thing that had me staying were my main friends and people I knew and talked to. I feel like there has been some great success in the game, but also some unfair bad effects which I've dealt with, but in the end has got me uninterested... I'm really sorry that it came to this, but it would have eventually happened anyways later. If you want to contact me tell me something, just make a post or pm. Thanks you guys and I'll miss you all...

A Bittersweet goodbye~

P.S.- Please don't feel bad for me, it was my choice and it doesn't have to do with any real life major problems. Sorry to anyone who felt that had anything to do with it.

king1234

Youngster
Seeya bro, surely going to be missed. Need to find another guy to bother while hunting :/ lol

darkshadow.

I'm extremely sad right now.. can't say anything for now.. Ill pm you later :l

pokeshady

Gonna miss ya dane. :/

I hope you're at least gonna drop by every now and then, good bye (hopefully not forever).

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Cumon dane =/ You're one of the few friends i really like talking to, sad to see you go man :/ Please please do come back for visits sometimes and keep PMing me on forums too :) Hope to see you again very soon man, Good luck with your life til then ;)

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Sad seeing you go. Best of luck in the future, Dane ~

darkdane

Thanks you guys :) I'm glad to hear from you guys again, someday when I see things get better I'll come back. It will be a surprise, but sadly I don't think it will be soon...

Pastor-Of-Muppets

I hope things work out for you man. Good luck and I hope to see you back some day.

PS I think I can finally forgive you for that Heracross incident.......nah.

Bad-News-dodo

hope things work out for you , i'm sad for seeing u leaving :( , i'l pray for ya :) , bye , and i hope its not forever

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
I'm not completely surprised by this as you told me about this the last time we spoke ingame or so I think. It's sad to hear but it's not a thing I wasn't expecting, I do think that you'll eventually return though. :p
Until then, take care. :)

Sufyan

i was wondering why i havent seen u online!!
take care bro!!
i WILL see u again!!!
:'( :'(

Faabz.

Youngster
Just noticed this now,in case you leave for good i want you to know it was a pleasure to play with you and to meet you :)

I wish you the best,
Faabz

darkdane

Faabz. said:
Just noticed this now,in case you leave for good i want you to know it was a pleasure to play with you and to meet you :)

I wish you the best,
Faabz
thanks bro, I had a pleasure playing with you all. I hope to have left a mark on you all. I want you all to not let others hurt you, to always trust in yourself on decisions and choices to make, and become legends for others to come by. I shall return one day.

davedelta

see ya dane, this is bad that you are leaving PWO :-\ . Ok enjoy..the life.. ;)
Don't forget to remember us :))