Hello :)

HypnoB

Hello, I'm HypnoB, i just started PWO about a month ago more or a less... i used to play a few years back but i had a really hard time catching the server online plus i had to sort some stuff in real life so i wasn't on much and eventually PWO faded away from life (i only had 1 badge maybe back then too lol so i wasn't committed enough :p ). I grew up while watching pokemons on tv and playing it on gameboy (my fav was Blue) I try to be active ingame everyday and so far it's been quite the good fun i was hoping for :) i believe you're never too old to play a game, that's why i'm here lol. so far i've not been engaging in many battles ingame as i'm working on leveling up different poke types to form up a decent team. But i'm hoping to make friends along the way. I may have took a while to make my first post here but i wanted to make sure i'm staying, so... Again, hello everyone ^-^

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Greetings HypnoB, welcome back to PWO - even if technically this is a new adventure to you now ;) We always love to see long-term Pokémon fans here; and you sound like quite a strategic Trainer. But be warned, while a balanced team in levels and types can be quite a smart strategy, train too slow and you'll be quickly overtaken; and while PWO is generally a friendly community, it's also full of competitive types that will take any opportunity to wipe the floor with you. Enjoy the game though and have fun your way :)

darkdane

Welcome back to pwo, it's always nice to have people come back. I'm sure you'll make some new friends on the way and hopefully make it far~

HypnoB

Jinji said:
Greetings HypnoB, welcome back to PWO - even if technically this is a new adventure to you now ;) We always love to see long-term Pokémon fans here; and you sound like quite a strategic Trainer. But be warned, while a balanced team in levels and types can be quite a smart strategy, train too slow and you'll be quickly overtaken; and while PWO is generally a friendly community, it's also full of competitive types that will take any opportunity to wipe the floor with you. Enjoy the game though and have fun your way :)

You're absolutely right lol I've played quite a few strategic games before and if there's one thing I've learned it's that if i take my time training and preparing I'll find myself way over my head lol sometimes the best defense is good offense even if there's risk in that. No pain no gain ^^ It's true this is a new adventure to me, I wouldn't consider my previous time with PWO as anything but an really fast overview. I've been looking at different parts of the forum and from what I've seen I still have a long way to go before I'm even called an active PWO player as most players here have great experience and time invested in the game. Anyways we'll see what time brings but meanwhile, I'm just enjoying playing one of my favorite games. Thanks you :)

1stClassGenesis said:
Jinji said:
have fun your way...

at Burger King today

*whistles*

Welcome back to pwo, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Nothing wrong with a big whooper lol thanks! :)

king1234 said:
Welcome to pwo hypo, your name alone hypnotized me lol

lmao... Actually the reason i picked this name is because my favorite Pokemon type is hypnosis ones, so far I've not been working on living up to my name even tho I've already got Alakazam and a few others... hopefully very soon. Thanks king :)

darkdane said:
Welcome back to pwo, it's always nice to have people come back. I'm sure you'll make some new friends on the way and hopefully make it far~

Hi darkdane, one can only hope lol. Really appreciate it, thanks! :)