No point in hiding it.

1stClassGenesis

Hey guys, I'm Gawerty, for a while now ive been on hiatus, trying to find ways to inspire me to play pwo again, I had no idea why I didnt want to play, I just felt bored, this is my last ditch attempt for one more good time with pwo, If it succeeds then you can expect to see me around some more, this will be my main for the month, if im pleased by the end of my school year which is may 30th, then I will stick around as a player once again. Also: My soul corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment, to find the end of my journey in my own salvation... and your eternal slumber...

darkdane

You didn't tell me about this D:< Imma firin' meh Lazar! Bahhh!!!

Anyways welcome back nub :p

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Name change is going to be hard to get used to D:

1stClassGenesis

fools folly. I said that a while ago when a lot of my friends got banned. I realize my mistakes and accept the fact I said that.

anyways, that isnt really important, I was going through a bad stage in my life at that time, no excuse, but I do apologize for saying that.

darkdane

1stClassGenesis said:
fools folly. I said that a while ago when a lot of my friends got banned. I realize my mistakes and accept the fact I said that.

anyways, that isnt really important, I was going through a bad stage in my life at that time, no excuse, but I do apologize for saying that.
Honestly most of us are, it isn't just you bro. PDoD got annoying after awhile and there too strict on stuff :p didn't they copy pwo in some way?

1stClassGenesis

Plenty of ways id assume, seeing as the admin and main moderator/co-leader and a lot of other staff members have played PWO at one point or another.

voltahit

Pansy said:

*pats pansy* its okay. its just like remembering to use 2013 instead of 2012

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
To be honest, I find writing 2013 a LOT more fun. Not that 2012 wasn't fun in itself, given all the fools thought the world would end during it ;)

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
voltahit said:
Pansy said:

*pats pansy* its okay. its just like remembering to use 2013 instead of 2012

Oh Volta, I do miss you <3

voltahit

I would be here more often If you guys decided to add the tapatalk plugin to the forum. So my android phone can easily navigate and reply on the forums. D: