Search results

1. H

Calculations and stat predictions with EVs and natures

Yo yo yo Pokémon fans! With EVs and natures around, it may be interesting to have the ability to calculate your pokémon's ingame stats at any level, so that you can begin practicing the EVs you want right from the start. When it comes to battles, it is also nice to have the ability to...
  2. H

Back after break

Hi everybody! I'm back after my break from PWO, think I've been away long enough now. For you who don't know me already: I'm a Swedish physicist, 24 years old and my (unobtainable) pokémon dream is to start a Team Rocket guild and to make the best possible poison team. I won't be extremely...
  3. H

Poison KO problem

I just want to point out that the current problem with battle glitches when two pokemon are K/O-ed at the same time is very annoying for me and I assume also other users of poison pokemon. I get the glitch in very many battles right now when one pokemon KO:s the other and then faints by poison.
  4. H

Question about leveling

I came to think about something while leveling my pokemon: Most PWO players know that if one gets enough experience at let's say level 48, to increase by two levels, one will not increase to 50 directly, but rather first to 49 and then to 50 by battling two consecutive pokemon. This may happen...
  5. H

IV calculator poll and information

Well, since not everyone takes the time to look through the off-topic section of these forums I just wanted to let everyone know about my calculation tool for IV:s, stat prognoses and negative exp. It can be found here: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=8417 It was...
  6. H

About selling tokens

There's a thing I wanna bring up. Please don't hate me too much for asking this question, but does anyone else think that the current system of being able to "donate for a friend" is being massively abused? I mean, donations are supposed to be just donations and not purchases. I endorse the idea...
  7. H

About starting guilds

I am wondering how one goes about to start a new guild and what the current cost is. I know that 200 PvP wins are required and that one pays a percentage of total in game money, so save some typing time by not saying that again :), what i'm asking is how one actually starts the guild when the...
  8. H

Signature formats

I tried using an image of a 'trainer card' as a signature. The image code is accepted, and the link is correct, but for some reason the image isn't showing. Could you provide some insight as to what might be wrong? Maybe the image is too large? (it has 245x158 pix.) If that is too large, what is...
  9. H

Mamoswine heart attack

I don't know if this has been brought up already, sorry if it has. No matter how I set the volume in the options menu, when I send out my Mamoswine it cries out at maximum volume and gives me a heart attack. I don't know if the intention is to make Mamoswine a very intimidating pokémon, but i...
  10. H

Dratini skin, Historian Chester

I just wanted ask those who have finished the new dragons den quest how long it took you to find the dratini skin in the pond next to historian Chester south of Blackthorn city. I've been there for tens of hours now without luck. Is it supposed to be that grindy? I'm beginning to think that...
  11. H

Warning about daycares

I've just been informed by Pansy that sharing/explaining bugs is a bannable offense. Therefore I will not explain the bug in this topic I will just tell everyone that it exists: There is a bug that allows you to train pokemon instantly to level 99. This bug is probably exploited by some...
  12. H

Graphical bug that recently appeared

This started maybe a week ago or so. I get black squares appearing all over the place. Below is a screenshot of me in cerulean city. I didn't change my system except maybe getting an avast update. I tried disabling the avast network shield as suggested on the playerdex, but it was not very...
  13. H

Malware on the map server

I just wanted to let everyone know that my Avast warns me that the PWO.exe is trying to download a trojan from the map server whenever I start the client. Avast is usually quite realiable and doesn't produce false alarms. Could there have been an unauthorized access to the server during the...
  14. H

NPC rebattle message

I was just thinking about a feature that would be pretty simple to implement and very helpful for players. Since every NPC already has a timer for rebattling wouldn't it be nice to output how much time is remaining when one tries to battle an NPC intead of just giving "It's to soon to battle...
  15. H

Bot farming discussion

I want to talk a bit about bot farming (the use of programs to automatically farm for pokémon or do grindy stuff in general). I assume that it is not allowed, but what is the limit for when something is considered as bot farming? Just for fun I came up with the following example: in PWO you...
  16. H

Returning to PWO

Hi! Petter here. I haven't been playing PWO in a while but I thought I'd try it again. As far as PWO goes I'm interested in special battles like type or level restricted. I've been working on a lv15 team for some time and I'd very much like to try it out against another lv 15 team. Feel free...
  17. H

Champion Of The Nabs

That's right everyone; I'm hereby declaring myself champion of the nabs. I'm extending a challenge to both old and new players. Beat me in a match with the following rules and earn yourself 1 millon pkd. 1) Maximum pokemon level = 15 2) Team of six different pokemon (no duplicates) 3) No...