NPC rebattle message

HeavyPetter

I was just thinking about a feature that would be pretty simple to implement and very helpful for players. Since every NPC already has a timer for rebattling wouldn't it be nice to output how much time is remaining when one tries to battle an NPC intead of just giving "It's to soon to battle this NPC again"? It's quite frustrating at times to only get the "too soon" message when you suspect that you'll be able to battle the NPC again very soon. Since there is no quick transport system in place you don't really want to leave a town until you've done all you need to do there (for example battling all the available NPC:s), and at least for me this has led to me being stuck in the same place for quite some time waiting for the NPC:s to reset just because I don't want to have to travel back a few hours later. Just outputting the remaining time would greatly help players to plan their travels so that they don't have to spend a lot of their gametime running back and forth between towns.

Professor.Oak

There was such a feature, not in-game but in the Playerdex which let you view the time remaining on NPC's called "The Phonebook". It's been said that it will/might get re-implemented into the new Playerdex once it's released.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
The system message you're referring to, appears to be client based so we're not able to update it without a client update. Phonebook will be with updated Playerdex.