Back after break

HeavyPetter

Hi everybody!

I'm back after my break from PWO, think I've been away long enough now. For you who don't know me already: I'm a Swedish physicist, 24 years old and my (unobtainable) pokémon dream is to start a Team Rocket guild and to make the best possible poison team.

I won't be extremely active, just playing a little bit now and then. If there are any level 15 or 30 tournaments going on, I'd gladly participate in those.

Also, this is what I look like when playing with a cactus (dangerous stunt, do not try at home):
DSC_7563_zpsc15100b7.jpg

king1234

Youngster
Welcome back , didnt notice you left, oh well, btw nice cactus's. I think those are edible :)

BlameAoD

Welcome back!BTW there is already a Team Rocket guild it is inactive but it is still around, I'm in it :p

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Nice to see you back, Petter ~

Kojin~

Welcome back, I would like to participate a level 15 tournament too ^-^

HeavyPetter

.kOjin~ said:
Welcome back, I would like to participate a level 15 tournament too ^-^

I might just take the time to host one, nothing fancy just an elimination bracket. Keep a look-out in the unofficial events section in the next few weeks ;)

HeavyPetter

future_sight said:
Ah soo great to see you again heavy!! I knew u'd come back soon :) Hope to cya in game ^-^

Haha, i'm sure you will. And prepare your battle teams for trouble, cause i'm coming for you!

HeavyPetter

Fionavara said:
hehe
välkommen tebaks, ser att du tog med dig sommar vädret hem..

Actually I'm not home yet. I'll be staying in France until mid September. About the summer weather: never before have I experienced such heat as right here and right now. I think I'll be spending all of August in the sea :).