About starting guilds

HeavyPetter

I am wondering how one goes about to start a new guild and what the current cost is. I know that 200 PvP wins are required and that one pays a percentage of total in game money, so save some typing time by not saying that again :), what i'm asking is how one actually starts the guild when the requirements are fulfilled and how many pokedollars it currently costs.

darkshadow.

Well Petter , i asked that question some months ago and the fee needed to create was 117m but it might have changed by now. An admin can give you information about the correct fee to do it.

HeavyPetter

Haha, omg, 117M huh? And here i was starting to envision finally starting an official Team Rocket guild :p. Guess that won't be happening any time soon

darkdane

_darkshadow_ said:
Well Petter , i asked that question some months ago and the fee needed to create was 117m but it might have changed by now. An admin can give you information about the correct fee to do it.
Last time I checked there was an only need of 200 wins, and you must have over 20mil, but it wont take that money I believe. I'm just curious if there would be a way to delete your own guild or fix it >.<

HeavyPetter

darkdane said:
_darkshadow_ said:
Last time I checked there was an only need of 200 wins, and you must have over 20mil, but it wont take that money I believe. I'm just curious if there would be a way to delete your own guild or fix it >.<

That gives me some hope :), if what you say is true I'd better do well in future sights tournament, winning there could put me very close to fulfilling both requirements. Knowing that I fight for the future of team rocket will give me a huge boost!!

PS. What do you mean with the part about deleting and/or fixing your own guild?

darkdane

HeavyPetter said:
Well it's still bugged... for 2 years now and nothing is done yet. I heard from others with the new Dex it will be fixed but I think this is really stupid it's gone this long for me to wait you know? They made it how you can't delete a Guild, and you can't leave it if your the leader and you would have to make someone else leader to leave it, in-which no one is in my guild because it was made no one could join at the time... King or dark are probably laughing at me because what I did on accident. >.<

king1234

Youngster
darkdane said:
HeavyPetter said:
Well it's still bugged... for 2 years now and nothing is done yet. I heard from others with the new Dex it will be fixed but I think this is really stupid it's gone this long for me to wait you know? They made it how you can't delete a Guild, and you can't leave it if your the leader and you would have to make someone else leader to leave it, in-which no one is in my guild because it was made no one could join at the time... King or dark are probably laughing at me because what I did on accident. >.<

IT still funny, laugh every-time lol