Search results

1. H

Autowalk

Really? I was rather trying to point out that anyone who wants to cheat will have absolutely no problem finding information on how to do so. As such, a discussion here about tools that are available will not have any effect on the endless possibilities people have to use those tools. If...
  2. H

Calculations and stat predictions with EVs and natures

It doesn't really. It's the same formulae, they are just wrapped in a fancier box ;)
  3. H

Autowalk

Oh, all right then. I'm not gonna argue with the rules, but I do find it a bit strange that it's not allowed to even talk about the forbidden stuff. I mean, everyone with half a brain aught to be aware that it's very easy to script keyboard and mouse inputs. And the forbidden program turns up...
  4. H

Autowalk

What's up with the censorship? xD If key bindings with <removed> aren''t allowed, then say so instead of deleting any post mentioning them.
  5. H

Calculations and stat predictions with EVs and natures

Yo yo yo Pokémon fans! With EVs and natures around, it may be interesting to have the ability to calculate your pokémon's ingame stats at any level, so that you can begin practicing the EVs you want right from the start. When it comes to battles, it is also nice to have the ability to...
  6. H

Pokemon Hall of Fame

I have lot's of great pokes, but only one that I think qualifies here, namely my Gyarados: Img link: http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j367/HeavyPetter/Gyara_zpsef11ed76.png
  7. H

TM 13 = ICE BEAM

I also had a problem with using a newly bought TM. It seemed like there was no reaction when clicking it in the inventory. After I had logged out and back on again however, it worked. If you haven't tried that, maybe you could do so and then post here whether or not it worked. Maybe there's some...
  8. H

How do i do this? :P

It shouldn't be too hard, just train your pokes a little bit and see to it to use types that give you advantages.
  9. H

What to do after 16th badge?

There's also the possibility of becoming a Rocket Grunt and roaming the pokemon world as a villain. Drop by our page in the guilds section and check it out >:)
  10. H

The Best Pwo Trainers Ever!

Gjole is very good imo - ingenious teams at all levels. Honorable mentions: DoreanBV, darkshade, suleman Best bird trainer: CheckeredZebra :)
  11. H

Pvp Bets.

Isn't it a little bit strange that time is being spent on preventing "Gambling in the game"? First off: To be consistent one should then also ban all official and unofficial events which have an entrance fee and a prize. Second: Is it even a problem at all? It's not gambling for real money, and...
  12. H

Improving the Guild Scene

But the challenger would also use that same type... I do not understand how this simple concept can be so hard to grasp :P
  13. H

Yeah... but battling for control over saffron would not require you to battle the team from cianwood etc. There would be separate competitions for separate cities.
  14. H

Something like making it possible to transfer control of a guild to players that are currently active would also be a nice thing. For example - I think I'm the only active player in Team Rocket <TR> at the moment, maybe along with BlameAoD. Even if I could afford it, I could not start a new and...
  15. H

The Dane-ger is back

Yaay :D, see you in game whenever!
  16. H

Staff - Player Interaction.

1) Should staff be able to trade in game for legit reasons using legit pokemoney/pokemon with players? I think they should not. There are some very unique stuff (like legendaries) on some staff accounts that shouldn't be randomly distributed in the game. Also, I think a staff member may get an...
  17. H

Will Fairy type will be added in future ?

Mm, finally a long awaited poison buff. Warms a Rocket heart :)
  18. H

Idea for a new business...

All right then, i'll wait until you've had time to advance :)
  19. H

Idea for a new business...

So, if you've decided to start your business, the bounties I'm looking for are Sudowoodo and Lapras. Any one of those would be good. You could select one to start with and I'll pay you 10% in advance as suggested. I will add you as a pal in game next time I log on.
  20. H

Announcing TMs

May I suggest adding Flamethrower as a TM? it is another one of those moves like ice-beam which is very helpful in being able to use many otherwise unused pokémon to counter some difficult enemies.