Calculations and stat predictions with EVs and natures

HeavyPetter

Yo yo yo Pokémon fans!

With EVs and natures around, it may be interesting to have the ability to calculate your pokémon's ingame stats at any level, so that you can begin practicing the EVs you want right from the start. When it comes to battles, it is also nice to have the ability to calculate, for example, the speed EV that your Arcanine would need to have exactly 1 speed more than a Kingdra with a known EV investment and thereby act first in the most economical way stat-wise. For this reason, I'm sharing my old calculation tool that I wrote three or so years ago (I also have to mention that it's made in Python, and therefore, by definition, part of my "PORT EVERYTHING TO PYTHON!"-initiative). At the time of its creation, I made it mainly for IV calculation, but as it has an ingame stat calculator built in, it is very convenient for the abovementioned types of calculations. It should be straightforward to use. If not, read the user manual under "help". If you still have questions, feel free to post them here ;)

To start it, simply unzip and run the .exe

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6141y ... 160204.zip

Enjoy!

mad30

Youngster
How does this defer from veekun or the other calcs online?

HeavyPetter

mad30 said:
How does this defer from veekun or the other calcs online?

It doesn't really. It's the same formulae, they are just wrapped in a fancier box ;)