How do i do this? :P

EpicWater

How do i defeat the last gym of kanto? it has pidgeot alakazam gyarados arkanine and exxegutor alla round level 50

My pokemon are, level 50 blastois , 47 rhydon, 27 nidoking, 43 alakazam, 23 weepinbell and electrode 46

Please help me ! im kinda new

HeavyPetter

It shouldn't be too hard, just train your pokes a little bit and see to it to use types that give you advantages.

EpicWater

Yeah.. im kinda bad at that, im not sure what pokemon i have to use on wich oppenent

The-Predator

Youngster
EpicWater said:
How do i defeat the last gym of kanto? it has pidgeot alakazam gyarados arkanine and exxegutor alla round level 50

My pokemon are, level 50 blastois , 47 rhydon, 27 nidoking, 43 alakazam, 23 weepinbell and electrode 46

Please help me ! im kinda new

Well rhydon could defeat all of those pokemon even gyarados and exeggutor (with a bit of luck) rhydon could OHKO pidgeot(rock blast) alakazam (megahorn) exeggutor has x4 weaknesses (megahorn), gyarados is flying Type so if gyarados doesnt use water atks against rhy it could have a chance with rock blast though if u dont want to play on luck u could switch for electrode and even use blastoise against arcanine actually rhydon could be very useful in that case but u should train a bit more ur pokemon good luck trainer!!

EpicWater

Pokemon World Online doesnt Start up??

hi all,

When i start up my Pokémon world online it will say like Always : Loading map...
In this case i am in Split river verse or something but it wont load
it stays like Loading Map (Split river verse)

How do I solve this problem?

Merse

Youngster
You think this is the proper thread for it? :p
Try to collapse the client from the task manager and reload it. Or try to allow PWO in your firewall to access to the Internet properly. Or try to turn off your firewall completely and check if it works that way.
Use the "search" function of the forum for more information.