The Best Pwo Trainers Ever!

Crocs2001

IMO the best trainer is the one who owns without any slakings.. :D slaking is too OP,.. if abilities are available in PWo, and if focus punch works just like in the handhelds, salking will literally be useless.. (any REAL pokemon fans would know this)

but then again, since handhelds =/= PWO,, so yeah, maybe those ppl are the best PWO trainer

King

but same goes for people using hyperbeem , solarbeem etc but i do agree slaking is above all of those, having only weakness to fighting and beastly speed of 236  plus focus punch and stabbed slash  not even a drago could kill it.  :mad:

JD001

Youngster
hehe i battles quite a few of those trainers, not always successful but i never had those strong pokes (Meta, Sala, Slaking, etc.) or shinies. My thing was always normal pokes with great stats. Even now, thats all i look for q= good times just keep coming back (= its a great feeling knowing that i've battle the best trainers in pwo and actually beat some with unusual pokemon. (= and i agree with the two posts above me regarding slaking q=

S

Shadowmeire

you shouldn't forget about me. i may not be max leveled yet, or have my final team, but just wait PWO, ill be on this list in about a month or two...  8)

Kitrina

i say this guy who had a ton of dragons idk if he was strong or not but hes #1 to me >.<

HeavyPetter

Gjole is very good imo - ingenious teams at all levels.

Honorable mentions: DoreanBV, darkshade, suleman

Best bird trainer: CheckeredZebra :)